“Business trip”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Château d'Eau / Gare du Nord
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

After a long day of meetings it was late so decided to go for a convenient restaurant opposite the station.

The place was clean and not busy. Service was slow and the staff did not seem interested in serving, rather smoking outside the restaurant entrance.

When the food arrived the medium steak was hard, partially burnt and very chewy. This was poor quality meat.

Unless you are not adventurous to go to a french restaurant in France then eat here otherwise there are places that serve much tastier food nearby.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

During our stay in Paris we went to Buffalo Grill, we did enjoy our free salade but the bread which was served was hard and difficult to chew on, we both order the salmon and it was a big disappointment, normally I always finish my food but I just could not eat all. The price we had to pay was more than the english menu did mention

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I visited there waiting for my train dapartured from Paris Gare Nord station. The buffalo burger is made with pork and it taste fine. The frenchfries is a little bit dry and slap. But they have set menu with drinks which quite good.

Reviewed 7 January 2018

This place...
The staff is very rude and disorganized. We entered and one of the waiters tell us to sit down by a dirty table. Ok, no problem, we done it. After 15 minutes of waiting (!!!) another waiter comes and tell us that in France we cannot sit down at the table before the table is clean, we should had to wait at the door (I remember the first waiter said something else..mmh..weird).
I possibly can understand this kind of treatment in a raffinate restaurant. Not in a dirty and not so good fast food. Bad bad bad. Luckily not in all french restaurant there's people like that waiter. We left the place without eating anything.

Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

We had starters before our main course, and the waitress wanted us to use the same cutlery for the main as she can’t be bothered to clear it away with the plates. We ordered wine, and they brought a different wine saying the one we ordered is not available and charged us extra. We had the heater blowing directly down at us. Asking where the toilet was and getting an answer was like a mission, I must say, the toilet is in an unusual location. Anyways, I’ll stop with this, when I paid the bill, we were charged for something, I was guessing it was a service charge. We left it at that and left.