“My Favorite Gelato in Paris”
Review of Amorino

Amorino
Ranked #4 of 99 Quick Bites in Paris
Neighbourhood: Saint-Germain-des-Prés
Neighbourhood: Saint-Germain-des-Prés
Reviewed 25 April 2018

I think I’ve tried just about all the places that specialize in gelato throughout Paris and Armorino remains my favorite. Its product is rich, creamy and delicious and is beautifully presented when ordered in a cone. Staff turn the order into a flower with spreading petals atop the cone, which is especially appealing when brightly colored flavors are selected.

Customers can choose as many of the myriad flavors that they want but the most I’ve seen in an order when I’ve been in line has been five. I generally stick to just two. On my most recent visit in April, I enjoyed salted caramel and dark chocolate, which is a winning combination.

Though Armorino shops stand in numerous city neighborhoods, this one on rue de Buci always brings me in. I enjoy the activity on the market street, which features stores and restaurants galore. In the evenings, an excellent jazz group often plays on one of the corners and it is delightful to sit at a small Amorino sidewalk table, listening to the music and watching the passersby.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

Last time I was in France, I went to this location of Amorino nearly every night. Their gelato is beautiful and delicious, plus the atmosphere on Rue du Buci is absolutely fantastic. The location overall feels like the perfect Parisian spot, especially on summer nights.

Date of visit: April 2017
1  Thank athenamilbert
Reviewed 18 December 2017

I love ice cream and I really loved the dark chocolate one here!
They form flowers out of the ice cream which makes it even more enjoyable.
For Paris the prizes are ok.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 15 December 2017 via mobile

Lively ice cream done in a flower shape - great treat for the kids to earn! Hot chocs look good too - next time!

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

Useless decorations for ice cream scoops - they scoulpe it like a flower (wait but why?). Taste is not more than OK. There’s an everlasting queue due to the location - its in front of Pompidou Center, thus crowded all the time

Date of visit: October 2017