“Nice bubble tea”

Bubble T. Paris
Ranked #7,033 of 18,991 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: Taiwanese
Neighbourhood: Montparnasse
Description: Natural and yummy Bubble Tea in the 14th arrondissement of Pairs: no non-dairy creamer, no artificial powders, only filtered water, fresh tea, natural milk and honey syrup instead of refined sugar. Come and discover also the cozy ambiance and very good service. You are always welcome.
Reviewed 20 December 2017 via mobile

I'm from Taiwan and I have to say the bubble tea here is really authentic! Service is also pretty nice, I can choose how sweet and the temperature of my tea. Make me missing home. Sincerely recommand!

Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

Charged my wife $10 for a single bubble tea tonight. She doesn't speak french and they ripped her off.

Honoré L, 業者 at Bubble T. Paris, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2017

Dear Sir,

I’m extremely sorry about such a great mistake that my colleague made.

I have checked the receipt and been convinced that we did overcharge your wife for 1 more euro, but I will do you a full refund of 9.40 €.

Please let me contact the back next week to see if it can directly refund the money to your card, but please be reminded that in France such a refund could take more than a week. Otherwise would you mind if giving me your PayPal-associated email address, by leaving a private message to our facebook page, so that I can refund you directly by PayPal?

Once again, please accept our most profound and sincere regret to your inconvenience. I wished that had not influenced too much your mood during your nice trip in France.

Earnestly,

Honorey LI

Reviewed 9 March 2017 via mobile

The best tea is the one with Nutella and milk! I love it. I'm not a fan of teas but this ones are really good.

Reviewed 21 August 2015 via mobile

Cutest lil bubble tea cafe with such an adorable guy working there ,I ordered the honk Kong bubble tea. Yum!

Honoré L, Manager at Bubble T. Paris, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2015

Thank you Christopher. 希望你的生活和事业都顺顺利利!

Reviewed 6 March 2015 via mobile

I come here almost everyday since around one year with my friends and they are satisfied too! This place is like my room. The atmosphere is very cosy and it's not expensive. Moreover Honoré helps me also a lot with my Chinese class. He's so kind ! ^0^

1  Thank chipie1999

Sorry to have replied late Léna. You're always welcome to house-warm the boutique, 还可以过来练习中文 ^_^