“a stop for lunch”

Ranked #3,564 of 19,143 Restaurants in Paris
Neighbourhood: Canal Saint-Martin
Neighbourhood: Canal Saint-Martin
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Had a quick lunch with my family, service was acceptable, and food good. As most of Paris overpriced and not for babies. Would recommend

Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

We found this brasserie by chance while walking through the streets. Lovely decorated brasserie - a little bit more modern but still comfy.
There is happy hour from 17 to 20h. We enjoyed delicious prosecco, went for a walk through the streets, and came back to grab some food.
Good selection of dishes - including vegetarian options - and very friendly staff.

Reviewed 27 February 2018

I visited here in January. It was our last night in Paris. We only arrived quite late on, around 11 pm, after a very busy day. They were very accommodating. As it is in Canal Saint-Martin I felt like a local as it appeared to be all locals in there. Our waiter spoke wonderful English and was so accommodating and friendly as he had friends in Manchester. He very kindly translated the specials board on our table. I went for the traditional French stew. When it arrived it was beautiful home cooking and came with a local delicacy - a piece of bone with cooked marrow and a spoon inside along with a slice of bread. I did give it a try, I was expecting more of a beefy flavour but it's always good to try new things. Washed down with a bottle of wine and great atmosphere this was the perfect end to our holiday.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

I had a few drinks in here during my recent stay in Paris. Friendly enough staff, decent vibe, but not what you would call good value in all honesty. In short, a perfectly nice bar/restaurant but I wouldn't go out of my way to return.

Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

It is a very nice cafe in a great location and amazing friendly staff , the food is good, the breakfasts are excellent , free wifi and a great view on the street.you can also sit outside under the sun and enjoy it .