“Possibly the best macaron in Paris”
Review of Christophe Roussel

Christophe Roussel
Ranked #1 of 338 Dessert in Paris
Neighbourhood: Montmartre
Neighbourhood: Montmartre
Reviewed 30 December 2017

Christophe Roussel is a "hidden gem" in the sense that he is the lesser known master hiding in the shadow of the more well-known "big names".

I am not a fan of macaron, but I had instructions to procure the best macarons that is not exported out of France, And, this is the best I have encountered and tried. I sampled the chocolate covered salty caramel macaron and the blackcurrant with tarragon filing. Ladurée and Pierre Hermès should be very concerned!

The two boxes of 8 for my friend were lovingly received and i already had enquiries about the possibility of resupply when I next visit,

1  Thank gilasss

Reviewed 2 October 2017

I take macarons very seriously. Before my trip to Paris, I had researched and created a list of the 10 "best" macarons in Paris... And Christophe Roussel was not on that list.
After a fantastic lunch in Montmarte, we headed to see Sacre Coeur and walked by Chritophe Roussel. My fiance suggested we stop and get some macarons to take up the hill... And lets just say we had to make another stop at Christophe Roussel on our way down. These heavenly little cookies stole my heart.
Tip: get the chocolate covered caramel one. You won't regret it.

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

The shop is not the big but it's worth to search for it. You will be addicted to the macarons. The person selling them is very kind and knows the products very good.

Reviewed 22 June 2017

The macarons at Christophe Roussel were divine. I have had macarons from many shops in Paris, and the flavors of the macarons here cannot be beat.

Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

The woman at Christope Roussel was very nice and friendly. And the macarons, the tasty macarons. Perfectly done, quite likely the best ones I've had yet in Paris. Had the rose, coffee, lemon and caramel ones.