All reviewsle maraisst paul metrosoft drinks and snacksl'occitane toiletriessainte catherinerooms are smallgreat locationmini bargreat restaurants and shoppingmarais areanotre damelovely boutiquemodern bathroomgreat areafront desk staffparis hotelair conditioning
Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

Believe the reviews, this is a very nice little hotel. Location is great, staff are lovely, rooms are French Petite but adequate. Couldn't fault it. We wanted to return here for a few days after our Loire Valley trip but they couldn't accomodate us due to PFW. Really disappointed that we have had to book elsewhere.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
athieffry, Propriétaire at Hotel Caron, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Good Morning From Hotel Caron,

We were as disappointed as you that you have to book elsewhere. It was a really pleasure to welcome you and we hope to see you again very soon.

All my best
Helene

Reviewed 27 September 2017

Me and my boyfriend had a magical little getaway to Paris, and stayed at Hotel Caron. The staff were amazing, super friendly and ALWAYS with a smile. It was very pleasing. We had to leave our key at the front everytime we left, but they were always around when we got back - even around 2am after some wines ;) The hotel itself was clean, modern and comfortable! It's perfectly fine size, like nothing massive but you don't need a big hotel in my opinion. It definitely does the job - you will sleep comfortably and have a nice bathroom. The L'Occitane bathroom products were just delicious!! I didn't have the breakfast, must admit I enjoyed the sleep in's a little too much and we missed it most mornings so cannot say anything about that. The area the hotel is in is super cute and cozy. Go to Chez Josefines which is like a 2 minute walk - super cozy and local!!! I would definitely come back :)

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
athieffry, Propriétaire at Hotel Caron, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2017

Thank you very much for taking time to share your experience. It is always pleasant to read that everything went right during stays and especially during yours. We will share with our staff your nice coment.

We hope to have the pleasure to welcome you in a next future and do not hesitate to contact us directly.

Reviewed 22 September 2017

I spent 7 nights at the Hotel Caron and would definitely return. Quiet and well maintained with friendly, helpful staff. The great service started even before I arrived. The hotel helped me with a number of dinner reservations, always responding promptly and completing arrangements as requested. The mini-bar was great, not least for the drinks/snacks. It enabled me to keep some small items like yogurt on hand which was really nice. Staff were pleasant and helpful throughout my stay.

I see another event reviewer mentioned the hotel's practice of keeping a locked front door when staff had to step away from the front desk and reported long waits after ringing the bell. This was never my experience, even returning late at night. I only had to wait on one occasion and that was for about 2 minutes. As it caused me no inconvenience, I appreciated the security practice.

Finally, the area. I've stayed in a variety of different arrondissements and really liked the Marais. Especially great on Sundays, when streets are close down to most traffic, though naturally very busy. Very convenient to Metro.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking time to share your experience from your stay in our Hotel. an we are happy that you spent a nice stay with us.

We will very pleased to welcome you again in a next future.

Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

Don't consider going out for dinner if you stay in Hotel Caron. If you return after 10.00 pm expect to wait, wait, wait .... the hotel door is locked, you don't get a key to open yourself but have to ring a bell and then to wait until the concierge gets up from his sofa after at least 10 minutes to condescendingly let you in. Don't complain - you will be insulted for disturbing him! Happened 3 nights in a row.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank raineranskinewitsch
Reviewed 21 September 2017

As first time visitors to Paris, we found this small hotel to be just what we hoped. Just off Rue Rivoli, the Hotel Caron is just yards away from St. Catherine's Square, with its half dozen cafes. It is also within a few minutes walk to the St Paul Metro stop, and just a ten minute walk to the Seine, and a few minutes beyond that to Notre Dame and Old Paris. The Marais has many small shops, cafes and restaurants as well as the Le BHV/Marais department store.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
athieffry, Propriétaire at Hotel Caron, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2017

Good Morning From Paris,

We thank you very much for taking time to share your experience.

It is great to read that you spent a lovely stay with us.

We hope to have the pleasure to see you in a next future.

Please feel free to contact us directly we will be happy to offer you and your pears our best promotions