See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stayed at this hotel for 3 nights after our Med cruise September 2018. Note: there is no A/C in this hotel (can get quite stuffy on warm summer days). Also beware, hotel located in busy area, so with no A/C have to leave windows open. All night while sleeping kept hearing people talking on street as well as incescent police sirens. But we were taking Eurostar train to London, so location made up for it!

Stayed: September 2018
Reviewed 7 October 2018

We reached around 10am and was still too early for check in. But we were able to leave our pieces of luggage so we could start our sightseeing.
The hotel looks a bit run down and in need of a renovation. Hotel floors creaked under the carpet with every step. The room door needed some oiling as it too creaked each time it was opened and shut.
We stayed 3 nights and it was very basic. Beds and towels were initially clean. We went out for the day and came back to find that housekeeping has been in the room. My used towels was hung on a chair against a wide opened window to dry i guess. But when i reused the towel it smelt of cigarette smoke.
It is conveniently located near gare du nord station. there is a supermarket across the street and a covered market a few blocks away. the price you are paying for is more for the location and convenience and not for their amenities. Staff were also nice and friendly. They allowed us to leave our pieces of luggage after we have checked out since our flights were still late in the afternoon.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 October 2018

Don't know where to start. I was conned. This is the worst place I have ever stayed in. This is a workers' Bed & Breakfast pretending to be a nice hotel. At 140 euros per night I was definitely conned and lied to by the photos and descriptions. It does not deserve a star rating at all. How it got 3 is beyond me. I have stayed in the worst and the best all over the world. This is a lodging house, no more. 30 euros a night, maximum. Staff rude and inattentive. Didn't make a fuss at the time because I did not want to make the experience any worse for my wife. This was a birthday surprise holiday in Paris. Spoiled by this dump of a place. I've stayed in all kinds of hotels, b&b's etc throughout the world. This "hotel" is at best worth no more than 30 euros per night. And definitely the worst. Rubbish breakfast, only tried it once, no hot food and definitely not a continental as offered in other hotels at half the room price. AVOID THIS HOTEL. As for location, this is the pits. Dangerous at any time of day. Men hanging around inside the hotel reception area. Men sleeping rough on the street outside and beggars everywhere. Very scary. Cannot avoid passing them. Whole area stinks of urine. Saw two men urinating in the street. Being next to an international rail station, receiving visitors from abroad;. "Welcome to France! Welcome to Paris!!" KEEP AWAY.

Room Tip: Rm 103. No sleep.Traffic all night. Better furniture in charity shops, Room is really shabby. Dirt under the bed. One electric socket.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel Wednesday 5th September 2018 for 1 night. I arrived about 11:30am and was greeted by a friendly woman on reception who was very welcoming and polite. She said I was able to check in early there and then which was handy. I was given room 221.
The room was a good size it was clean, and the bathroom was also of good size and the shower was very nice. The room had a Juliet balcony which overlooked the central courtyard of the hotel which wasn't a city view, but still very nice to get fresh air and have doors open. The bed was very comfy. Room decor was modern.
Gare du Nord Station is literally a 1 minute walk away and there are a few corner convenience stores in the close proximity.
The guy on reception in the evening and when I left at 5:30am to get my Eurostar train, was again very friendly polite and wished me well as I left. I found my experience and stay at this hotel a pleasurable one. Would I recommend this hotel to others? Yes! And would I stay here again when I return to Paris? For sure!! Merci for a good stay!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

The staff were extremely helpful and friendly. They were flexible and allowed us in early. Under new management so previous unfavourable reviews we read did not correlate with our stay. The bathroom was good and the beds comfy. We stored our bags there until it was time to catch our train that evening. They could not have been more helpful. Close to train station, metro and places to eat. We gave it the thumbs up.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends