4,075 results
All reviews heavenly bed spg points place vendome eiffel tower tuileries gardens rue de rivoli junior suite concierge desk beautiful hotel an upgrade perfect location housekeeping staff inner courtyard luxury hotel louvre museum small balcony few blocks
Reviewed 9 October 2017

The Westin Vendome is in a great location. It's quick and easy to get to most tourist destinations. The lobby is lovely, the rooms are small with unnecessary furniture but comfortable and clean. The European breakfast buffet is well stocked but the coffee is terrible. Staff are very friendly and speak English with ease.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
dutymanagerwestin, Manager on Duty at The Westin Paris - Vendome, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

Dear Onvalaplage,

We are very happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us, especially our central location in the heart of Paris as well as the staff’s friendliness and ease to communicate with in English to assist you in any ways.
Sorry for the coffee, please do not hesitate to let us know while on property whenever you visit us again we would be more than happy to serve it to you the way you like it.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

My husband surprised our son and I for our first trip to Paris with the most spectacular view I could ever imagine. We were on the top floor with two balconies. Right across from us was the Tuileries Garden so we had an unrestricted view of the Louvre to our left and the Eiffel Tower to our right. It was just breathtaking.

After settling in, we went downstairs to a lovely mid-afternoon meal in their terrace dining. We had not been aware that it was Paris Fashion Week when we booked our stay but it was really interesting to see all of the dresses and models. When we went back to our room, we had a huge tray of delicious, fresh fruit waiting for us with macaroons and a bottle of champagne.

The staff were just amazing the whole time. The concierge knocked it out with suggestions of the best things to do in seeing the key sights of the city. He helped us book tours and printed our passes and tickets right on the spot.

Unfortunately, I had become sick prior to our arrival and it really got worse so I missed most of exploring Paris. However, the hotel did not hesitate to send a doctor to the room as soon as we told them of my illness and I was feeling much better within 24 hours. Sick or not, the whole stay was just incredible. The room and view were gorgeous and the location just can't be beat. We have promised ourselves a "do over" and a definite, return stay here!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Heidi B

Dear Heidi B,

We are so happy to read that your husband’s surprise and your first trip to Paris were such a success!
Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience with future travelers on TripAdvisor and be sure that I will forward your nice comments with our Concierges and the Front Office Team.
We look forward to warmly welcome you back soon for your “do over”.

Reviewed 4 October 2017

Somehow I've never stayed at this Westin. That's odd.
Location is very central and easy to get to. Stunning lobby area with restaurant.
Smallish rooms and oddly appointed. I thought ours had a bit too much furniture that was a bit too large for the space. The furniture and decor seem like an afterthought (i.e. not the same style you'd expect in a US Westin). Clean but a little worn.
Great breakfast buffet in the morning.
Lovely front desk staff.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Dear OhFranklin,

Thank you, I will share your compliments with our Front Desk Staff as well as with the Restaurant and Housekeeping teams.
We are very happy that you eventually stayed with and that you overall enjoyed your stay in the heart of Paris.

Please come back and visit us soon again,

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Uber from CDG Airport to The Westin Vendome was 45Euro. The early check-in was smooth and quick, Friendly and helpful check-in staffs. we had our room at 11am. My friends had their room as well. Room was clean and well maintained. Bed were confy. Complimentary: two bottles of water per day. There was no single cup coffee maker in the room that was a little bit disappointed. No coffee maker in the 2nd room neither.
Hotel restaurant was very good. Food and drinks were great and the waiters and waitresses were polite and attentive.
One thing need to be addressed:
We went to concierge to get informations on tour of Paris and Versailles. The person at the counter was not helpful at all. we picked up a booklet of on/off Paris bus tour, I opened up the booklet asked which route? and so on.. It was less than 15 sec. of interaction, he said that "you can read through them and decide and come back later." I thought he was in a rush to serve someone else behind us, but no one was waiting at that moment. (In my mind: if we wanted to read , we would not be talking to you now.) His attitude was he could not spend time to show and tell us about the map and tours. (READ them? What if i can't read english/french /Italian...)
We travel around the world and stayed in Starwood, Marriott and Hilton. Never encountered an uninformative concierge service. The purpose of concierge at the hotels are to give informations, arrange tickets and so on. If travellers prefer to read through booklet, they would do so without interact with the staffs. Who have all the quick tour knowledge to show and tell. "Communication and people skill" need a better training in this department! This is a luxury hotel in Service Industry.
First time for our kids to visit Paris, they had a grand time. I had been to Paris over 50+, Paris was my second home when I was younger. Sure will come back again. Thank you Westin!

Stayed: June 2017
1  Thank AKAtravelgreen
dutymanagerwestin, Duty Manager at The Westin Paris - Vendome, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Dear AKAtravelgreen,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience after your stay with us.

We are glad to read you enjoyed your stay with us and truly hope to welcome you back soon.

Cyndie

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Stayed because of SPG
Small room as expected
Nice open air patio in center of hotel for drinks or coffee
Did not eat at the hotel
Clean good service typical high end city Westin
Terrific location near the Louvre,Orsay Seine etc

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear ROADBIKE,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience after your stay with us.

Cyndie