“Best hotel in Paris”
Review of Amiot Hotel

Amiot Hotel
Ranked #1,585 of 1,803 Hotels in Paris
Reviewed 3 January 2011

Today 3/1/11 I returned from vacation in Paris and I wanted to warmly recommend Hotel "Amiot".
The hotel sits in excellent loction with all the train lines properly round .
Very clean room standards in size.
Especially amazing reception staff Donia and Alex.
I highly recommend the hotel to anyone who comes to Paris and want to enjoy a good place and a fun warm welcoming hotel.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with friends

Reviewed 12 November 2010

clean rooms, close to the train station, free Wifi access in rooms, direct bus to CDG Airport right from the hotel. an affordable and comfortable place to stay if in paris. lot of restaurants near the hotel which serve food from all over the world.
matress and quilt are really cozy.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 November 2010

We only stayed at this hotel for one night, so we didn't spend much time. The room was quite small, but had most of the things required. However, the shower was mounted about a foot above the bath, and there was no shower curtain which made showering somewhat interesting! Most of the furniture looked like it was at least 20 years old, but it was still functional.

The bed was comfortable, and we had a room out the back of the hotel so there was no noise from the road. Good location, literally 10 seconds from the metro station and only about 10 minute walk to Gare du Nord which was handy.

Breakfast was fine filled us up for a substantial amount of time.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 October 2010

Personally, I found the staff to be quite nice. However, I was a woman and I have enough French to get by. I know some in my group, especially men, were not treated so kindly.

The elevator is so small only two people at a time can fit, including luggage. There is no air conditioning, however they had bought some fans on the day we left. Did the fans make it into the rooms? I have no idea. I had a street-facing window, which allowed the all-night revelry to keep me up most of the night, but if I closed the windows I would have melted into the bed. The three nights I stayed rate as three of the worst sleeps of my life.

On a positivet note, the bed was quite comfy and breakfast was delicious! And there is a subway entrance right out front. But I would not stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2010
Reviewed 17 September 2010

Easy walking distance from Gare de Nord when you arrive into Paris on a late train. I emiled the hotel after booking on line to advise of our late arrival and they responded quickly to say not to worry.

Pleasant and efficient welcome on arrival and very helpful with directions the next morning.

The room was on the 6th floor and slightly problematic getting to with big cases, however, very spacious including the bathroom which had a shower. Beds were slightly uncomfortable, I think the mattresses were foam and the sheets tended to stick to you. It was an ok nights sleep.

Breakfast was croissant, bagett, butter, jam, fruit, cereal and coffee. Also, free WiFi.

Location was fantasic. Right on the Metro and Gare de l' Est.

The hotel is tired but clean and friendly.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled on business
Travellers also viewed these Paris hotels
Chateau d'Eau / Gare du Nord
Batignolles-Monceau
Hotel Europe
Hotel Europe
#1,394 of 1,803 in Paris

Been to Amiot Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Amiot Hotel

Address: 76 boulevard de Strasbourg | 10th Arr., 75010 Paris, France
Region: France > Ile-de-France > Paris > Chateau d'Eau / Gare du Nord , Entrepôt
Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Room Service Shuttle Bus service Airport Transportation
Ranked #1,585 of 1,803 Hotels in Paris
Price Range: €54 - €115 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Amiot Hotel 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Amiot Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Amiot Hotel Paris