All reviewsone person at a timeminute walk from the hotelstay there againstayed in this hotel for nightslarge bathroomclean roomswalking distancebastillegareconssuitcases
Reviewed 24 June 2015

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with BudgetPlaces
Reviewed 23 June 2015

The hotel staff were extremely helpful and helped us with every question or need that we had. Hotel is situated perfectly to walk along the Seine, hop on the metro or explore the neighbourhood. A grocery store is within a 5 minute walk and there are several restaurants within a close walking distance. A short walk to the Bastille. Hotel room was modern and appeared to be recently undated. Hotel was quiet and met all our needs. A month prior to staying at this hotel, I stayed at another hotel about 10 minutes walk away that was more expensive, although, closer to the "action" and had a higher rating; but, the Hotel Des Trois Gares was a far better hotel. This is a great hotel in a desirable location.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with BudgetPlaces
2  Thank Z8984IFbarrys
Reviewed 16 June 2015

Great Small Hotel with very welcoming & helpful staff. Great location to walk or catch metro to attractions. Close to River Seine & Canal. Room although small(normal by European standards) it was clean, comfortable & had all amenities including Wifi.. We made this Hotel our base for a 3 night stay & could thoroughly recommend it. Laundromat located in next street. A good selection of Cafe's nearby. Can recommend US Ateliers for great food & service (go out the front door turn left 100mts straight in front of you in Rue De Lyon)

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank lyndav1
Reviewed 14 June 2015 via mobile

Great location and our room was so nice! Room size was large compared to most european hotels and it was very clean. My sister was staying in the same hotel and there room was much smaller and out dated but they also paid a lot less then us. We stayed two nights for 274 euro and i was very happy with what we hot a paid for. It was called a double room with bath room 306. Cons: no hotel security... you must leave your room key with the front desk when you leave the hotel. When you return they ask for no ID which means anyone can say your room number and they will give you access. One time I returned to get my key and i said 306 and they gave me key 206....i could have easily gone up to 206 which is someone elses room... keep this mind and lock up your belongings!

Stayed: May 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 June 2015 via mobile

Our stay at Hotel Des Trois Gares was welcoming and accomodating. The optional breakfast was great with a very friendly waitress.

The overall staff were exceptionally kind and helpful, especially Cherif. As my partner and myself were wanting to book Disneyland tickets with nothing but an iPhone and a complicated Disney website, Cherif went out of his way to let me use his personal laptop and even offered for me to take it back to my suite and return it when I had finished.

This generosity and willingness to help was shown through every aspect of any question or query we had for him.

The room was comfortable & modern with a cosy atmosphere, a nice environment to come back to after a long day of sightseeing.

Exceptionally well located for anyone who is keen on sightseeing or walking around Paris, one of the main train stations is only a 5 minute walk down the road!

Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple