See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

I couldn t sleep the whole 3 nights, the Heather was making horible noise at night , 6 am to much noise outside the room , Doors smashed , people laughing , very bad service, i went down to the reception to get a coffee from the Machine It was 1 euro i insert It , forgot to put a cup under , i asked the Recepționist if i can get an other One , they were servind breakfast , she Said , she can t do nothing , do not waste your mooney in this hotel u Better pass ur night in train station or somewhere else .

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Fearless755382
Reviewed 9 January 2018

I stayed in this hotel for 4 nights and this is a good hotel comparing to the prices as they are offering small rooms with small restroom ,they offering acceptable breakfast with additional prices,the location is good it is near from Monamart and there is a near metro station .but finally it is a small hotel and it is good for a single people not a family.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 October 2017

Very Bad Experience. 4th Oct we have to check-in, but due to some problem, we reached on 5th Morning. Without any information, they have cancelled our two days booking. I agree that we should inform if we are late, but that should be mutual. If Hotel is cancelling our booking, they should inform us. Lady on reception was so rude. It is difficult to understand, how they can cancel two days booking without informing us, even we have paid full amount. This is the clear case of cheating. So please think before to book such type of hotels.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 June 2017

I wish I could describe it better but the truth of the matter is, it was horrible. The breakfast that was paid for was not included once we got there. We had two rooms with no A/C it was miserably hot in Paris and the hotel didn't even offer a fan. The bathroom was the smallest room I have ever seen in my life. The beds where horrible, the cleanliness was just bad. The only good thing I could say; the location, the area is charming so many things opened around the area to eat and hangout. Metro and buses are close by as well. For the £650 Euro we spent we could of gone somewhere else with A/C (may be in the Fall or Winter this would be a good idea) but for the hot months please don't waste your money and if you don't mind going to the toilet, brushing your teeth and turning on the water all at once your good.

Room Tip: No room is good enough, Believe me.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

Our rooms faced the street. Since it was not air conditioned and it was hot out, our windows were open day and night. The noise from the street was loud and prevented sound sleep. The bathroom had mold on the walls and our hair dryer did not work. They also make you give them your room key every time you leave; a custom we were not familiar with. The building was very old and the floors were very uneven. It did have an elevator and the staff was nice.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family