Hotel Saint Quentin
Hotel Eiffel Seine(Paris)
US$290
US$284
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Eiffel Capitol(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$180
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Waldorf Montparnasse(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$134
Official Site
US$311
US$230
  • Restaurant
Hotel Royal Saint Germain(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$206
US$191
Hotel Berne Opera(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$131
Monceau Wagram Hotel(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$194
US$140
Agoda.com
US$158
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 December 2014

good location as the hotel is right next to a train station.Difficult to found carpark otherwise 35 euro for a day.Average service, small rooms but will do if you just want to sleep somewhere.
Nice recepsion and helpful in twenty-four houers.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with BudgetPlaces
Reviewed 24 October 2014

I am traveling a lot because of my job and i am spending half of the month staying in hotels, never stayed that disgusting hotel. Room was dirty and stinky. Bed linens was dirty with lots of marks on. The room door wasn't closed properly so i have to put chest draw to keep it close, window was same was opening in every wind. Toilet was so tiny and stinky, because the toilet door wasn't closing properly so that smell was all over the room. it's impossible to take shower in that tiny hole, especially if you have Claustrophobia. Staff was unbelievably rude, when i asked them i want my invoice for my stay they refused to give me my full invoice. When i told them i need full invoce to give it to my company they said they don't care.
I stayed in really bad hotels in Paris but never seen something like this.

Please stay away from this hotel. Hostels are better than this hotel!!

• Stayed: October 2014
2  Thank ozlem_uk
Reviewed 7 October 2014

Stayed: October 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with BudgetPlaces
Reviewed 25 September 2014

Unhealthy conditions , room stinks the lift is sooooooooooo small and the staff very rude arrogant. They are just there to rip you off your money.
Dont go to Paris if you have to stay there.
Family ---- NO , Never, Last thing on earth.
Its a nearly prostitute lay over hotel.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 September 2014

Undoubtably the worst hotel I have ever stayed in and ruined my experience of Paris. The room was filthy, the bed linen was dirty, the bathroom also dirty and the walls grimy. Unlike several other rooms I mine did have hot water, although the shower head attachment on the wall was broken, meaning it had to be held while showering. The whole place reeked of stale cigarette smoke. One particular staff member was incredibly rude, demanded to know who I was and what room I was in on my third day then shouted at me for walking too loudly up the stairs! The advertised wifi was unusable in my room on the third floor and had no signal at all on the 6th. The only place that had a half decent signal was the lobby, and even then it would drop out. During my 5 night stay I witnessed several loud arguments between guests and staff members on the cleanliness of the rooms and in one instance a lack of hot water. At 450 Euros for 5 nights not good value for money. Avoid this place at all costs. As it is close to the Gare Nord, I fear this place will continue to attract its share of tired and unwary travellers.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo