Hotel Chatillon Paris Montparnasse
US$252
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Eiffel Seine(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$179
US$136
US$1,272
US$1,116
  • Pool
Hotel Astoria - Astotel(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$152
US$452
HotelQuickly
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
All reviewsthe alesia metro stationcleaned every daycroissantsthe room was niceminute walknice hotelvery pleasant staycdg airportstayed for nightswould definitely stay here againgood sizestreetvaluablescleanlinessgardfrencheuro
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 August 2017

The first time I booked the hotel, I had to cancel the trip. When we were finally able to travel again, I chose to book it again. I was totally right on my bet! We received a very nice welcome to the hotel, which has a touch of refinement, is very clean, and we were accommodated in a nice room viewing the main entrance street. The neighborhood is quiet but offers options to dine. Though I did not have time enough to ask for gluten free breakfast, they were super attentive to fulfill my need. We had a very pleasant stay, a restful night and a delicious breakfast. It is certainly on my plans to come back to this area and to stay again at the Chatillon.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank DeniseJqMq
Reviewed 28 August 2017

When booking random hotels, particularly in Paris, you never really know what you are going to get if you haven't been before but I was really impressed by this hotel. It is a little bit out of the way - 10 mins walk from the Metro Line 4 at Alesia or Porte d'Orleans - but in a nice area where you wouldn't have any worries about being out late and situated in a quiet.cul-de-sac. There are lots of acceptable restaurants nearby. My room, booked as a single, had a generous and comfortable double bed and was particularly spacious. The bathroom had a good-sized shower and just about enough space to do everything else that was needed. An ample supply of towels was provided and refreshed on each of the three days of my stay. Although I never had breakfast, as I was going out to eat with my son who lives nearby, the staff I dealt with were polite and courteous and able to help when my schoolboy french was left wanting. The standard of decor throughout is quite impressive and the place was spotless. I paid almost £150 for three nights, bed only, but I thought that was a bargain for a hotel of this quality. Would highly recommend as a base for a site-seeing trip as the Metro is on the same line as Gard du Nord and Gard de l'Est and connects to all the main tourist hot spots.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank David D
Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

We stayed here at the end of august, prime vacation season in Paris and France and we were so pleased! My husband and I were able to park our rental car nearby and stay here for two days.

While I have studied French and speak it near fluently, my husband does not and he was still able to speak with the staff when needed.

The rooms are very clean and spacious by European standards and the beds are great (labeled a full size bed but definitely a king). The bathroom was tight but that was to be expected and nothing felt better than a soothing shower after a long day exploring the city.

We would definitely stay here again because of the great staff, convenient location and excellent price!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Andrew W
Reviewed 5 June 2017

I recently stayed in this hotel. It's around 40 minutes by shuttle from the CDG airport. The price was good, room was clean, assistance was good, bed was comfortable, and my stay was pleasant. It's about a 8-10 minute walk from the Alesia metro station. They serve a breakfast for, I believe 12 euro. I never had it due to always being in a hurry to get to places I was going. An elevator helps get you and your suitcase to your room. Walls are a bit thin, but that happens in most hotels, I find. My room did not contain a refrigerator or hot water pot, for those that like to make their own coffee or tea in their room, but there is a Burger King/McDonalds near the Alesia metro where I was able to get coffee. It's a bit south, but I enjoyed the metro rides. Hope this helps.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Shelley K
Reviewed 1 June 2017

We enjoyed our stay at Hotel Chatillon. It is very central to everything, the metro station is near along with shops, bars, restaurants etc. It was very hot and unfortunately the hotel does not have air conditioning, a huge downfall when you are on the 6th floor and the sun hits the roof! They also don't offer a bar fridge in the rooms. Other than that we had a great stay. The rooms are very clean, and are cleaned every day. Wifi is good and free. The staff are all very kind and helpful! Thank you!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple