US$187
US$158
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$188/night.

Hotel Berne Opera(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$101
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$139/night.

Monceau Wagram Hotel(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$695
US$117
  • Bar/Lounge
US$366
US$188
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$245/night.

US$192
US$178
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$254/night.

Hotel Armoni(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$116
Official Site
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$156/night.

Hotel Mansart(Paris)
US$198
US$182
Agoda.com
Arty Paris(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$71
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$90/night.

US$252
US$208
  • Room Service
Hotel Royal Saint Germain(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$540
US$101
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

2,337 results
All reviewseiffel towertrain stationmini barbusiness hotelbuffet breakfastmodern hotelmin walkmajor attractionsdeluxe roomvisiting parismontparnassegaiteeurosminibarfrancecdgsupermarket
Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

This hotel was beautiful. We may have had an upgraded room since it was my birthday but want a lovely room. We had an eyview of the Eiffel Tower. We decided to walk to the tower and was a nice walk. We used an uber back to the hotel. Beautiful rooms, huge tv. Beautiful bathrooms. Everything looked new. 5 star.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 November 2017

not a real 4 star hotel!!! small rooms, no drawers to store clothes, small space to hang your suits,shirts, etc, rooms are dated an need a serious upgrade, very disappointed for the price paid. would not recommend this hotel...... go elsewhere to a REAL 4 star hotel. Believe this review or you will be duped.

traveller from Montréal Québec

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 6 November 2017

I went to paris for conference and booked this hotel. I must say that hotel was conveniently located at 3 km from Eiffel tower as well as other places to visit. Although, you can take cab or other public transportation to visit few places in paris, but if you were like me and found of walking or jogging, you can able to see explore the city on its original streets. Hotel staff was very co-operative and allowed me to check in at 1200 noon, although there official timing was 0300 pm. I am really thankful to them for this one. Hotel was nice, clean and quite one. Still I have one concern or request to hotel that they must provide complimentary electricity plug adopters to foreigners. People like me who are coming from other parts of world to visit paris, might not have EU plugs for their laptops or mobile phones. Hotel can provide them EU plugs converter as complimentary. It won't cost them much to buy 10 or 20 such adopter, but it will be great help to visitors. Other than that, I don't have any other suggestion to hotel.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Modi1986
Reviewed 31 October 2017

I stayed here for 2 nights while traveling with a big group. This hotel indeed seems to be targeting big groups and airline personnel. Overall, this was a mediocre experience and I will not stay again. I would only recommend this hotel if it offered an amazing deal.

***Location***
The hotel is fairly remote from all major attractions. You would need to walk 5-10 minutes to a Metro station (there are a few around the hotel, each offering access to different lines), and then take 1-2 Metro lines to reach your destination (I often needed to switch lines mid-journey). This could easily amount to 30 mins of travel time in each direction. Travel time to CDG airport by taxi was ~1 hour (fixed price of 55 Euros).

***Room***
The hotel is big, I needed to do a bit of walking in the corridor to reach my room from the elevator. Not a big deal most of the time, but a bit harder to do with luggage due to a thick rug.
The room itself had an ok size for Euorope, but was in no way spacious. If a suitcase was open on the floor (since there was no other place to put it), walking around the room became challenging.
The furniture and decor were dated, with several visible stains on the chair and rug. The light switches and outlets were especially gross. Outlets were few and located very close to the floor, not ideal for charging electronic devices. WIFI was ok, but required filling out a long form with personal details in order to gain access. This is something I would expect from a public WIFI, not a hotel network.
The room had a mini bar, but you could not use it to cool your own food or even a bottle of water, because everything had a dedicated plastic placeholder around it. Not useful at all.

***Bathroom***
Only very basic toiletries were provided: an industrial shampoo-soap combo attached to the side of the tub, and solid soap for washing your hands near the sink. No conditioner or body lotion or vanity kit like I would expect from a 4 stars hotel. Water pressure was rather weak.
The plugs in both the tub and the sink were closed shut when I arrived. This means water either didn't drain at all (sink) or drained very slowly (tub). I managed to loosen the plug in the tub, but had to call maintenance to loosen the one in the sink. It took some time, and I finally had to leave the hotel. I stopped by reception to mention this again on my way out, and when I got back it was fixed.

***Service***
Check-in was longer than usual (even though the room was pre-paid), but might be due to me arriving a few hours before the rest of my group, so I'll give them the benefit of the doubt.
I already mentioned the slow response time to the sink problem.
Plastic spoons provided for making tea\coffee were not refreshed on the second day.
I ate only one breakfast in the hotel. The hostess had to ask me 3 times if I was by myself before she sat me down.

***Bottom line***
There was nothing truly terrible about this hotel, but there was nothing outstanding either, with a few annoyances. A mediocre experience that suits a 3-star hotel, while this is supposed to be a 4-star hotel. Only stay here if you get a great deal, otherwise it's simply not worth it.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Mrs_Pilpelet
Reviewed 27 October 2017

The room was okay, pretty standard and average. The hotel was let down by two things: service and food menu. Service in the bar was off-hand and not very friendly. Service in the meetings I attended in the function rooms was terrible. Water bottles were not refreshed most days, remaining empty for the afternoon sessions. There were problems with air conditioning settings and projectors that didn’t work properly.
Then the menu in the rooms and restaurant for dinner! The menu presented was not available from the kitchen. Instead, they brought out a well used, photocopied page with a very limited selection to choose from. I chose an item on the first night, but found it poor quality. Between the quality and the miserable selection, I elected not to eat there again.
Overall, a very disappointing stay. I won’t be back.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business