All reviews le marais inca style murano resort mini pastries busy boulevard republique square exceptional hotel spacious room coffee machine booked rooms restaurant staff location is great bed sheets junior suite restaurants and bars great room walking distance
Reviewed 13 October 2018

Breakfast was delicious, very spacious rooms which is not easy to find in Paris, friendly staff and well located in the city centre. We will go back there for sure next time and as we haven’t got the Chance to try the restaurant.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1KParis2018, Superviseur Réception et Réservation at 1K Paris, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2018

Dear Laetitia L,

It is so kind of you to leave such a nice comment regarding your previous stay at the 1K ! Thank you very much !
We do have the chance for a parisian hotel to place at our guest's disposal very spacious and bright rooms ;)
We also have the chance to offer a tasteful and qualitative cuisine thanks to all our food & beverage team that's why you definitely have to come back to try our restaurant and bars ! See you soon then !

Quentin

Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

A classy boutique hotel to make a nice change from all the chains, where every hotel room is the same.

The deluxe room overlooked the courtyard. Some of the features of the room included colour changing lights, a slate (I think, certainly not carpet!) floor, frosted glass wardrobes with internal lights, egg-shaped toilet, and a hidden corner for your suitcase. In keeping with the theme of lights, the main light is dimmable.

The aircon was not the best, but at least you could open the windows, which you can't always. Needed in 30 degree heat. All rooms come with a big TV - with free films, and good ones too - and a 'Handy' smart phone. This was supposed to be used for general browsing, with local map and attraction features. I didn't use this, but it's quite a nice touch if you've never previously been to Paris.

The coffee provided was nice - pod filter coffee, but surprisingly never replaced which was disappointing. Equally, the toiletries that contained enough only for two showers were not replaced unless empty. After the morning shower, I'd even leave them on their side with the lids off to show they had been used. So when I went to the gym in the evening and had a shower after, there was nothing left for the morning shower! I wonder if this is a hotel policy, and if so, I think it needs to be revisited.

Breakfast was good, and there were two options - full and express (coffee, juice and two mini pastries). I ate in the restaurant one night, and although the service was cripplingly slow, the food was excellent. For a not particularly large boutique hotel, it unusually had a gym. Whilst quite small, it had everything - two bikes, cross trainer, treadmill, rowing machine, free weights and Smith press - and was open 24 hours. Water, fruit and towels provided.

Located in the 3rd arondissement, it's a great quartier to walk around. Avoid Place de la Republique, and explore the side roads, where there are loads of good restaurants - L'Aller-Retour is my favorite. Also right next to Filles du Calvaire metro, so easy to get around Paris.

Definitely recommended.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
1KParis2018, Gérant at 1K Paris, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2018

Hi Hector,
are you a professional review? you are quiet detailed and we loved the feedback, very truthful and honest, we appreciate you taking the time to highlight all the amenities and features we offer, and we are happy you found them all overall satisfying. The toiletries issues is certainly not a hotel procedure, so I will share the feedback with our housekeeping team to ensure that doesnt happen again; same for the coffee, I agree it needs to be replenished daily, I'm a coffee person myself. Did you prefer the Peru coffee capsule, or the Mexico? I'm a Peru lover, the coffee is amazing and that is why we chose to put it in the rooms.
We hope you come back when you are in Paris
with kind regards,

Andres

Reviewed 14 September 2018

Traveled to Paris with My wife for part vacation and a conference in Paris. 1K is a wonderful hotel! The service was fantastic and the room is great. I git them my highest recommendation. Check out the hidden bar in the back....

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

hi JHD,
so glad you had such a great time and you had a chance to visit La Mezcaleria, we love guests who get to discover our bars and restaurant. Did you try the ceviche or the guacamole? they are amazing!!
We hope to see you again in our hotel,
cheers

1K Paris

Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

Excellent staff, cool vibe, large rooms. Convenient to Metro and bus lines. Easy walking to shops. Nice linens. Good bar/restaurant. Strong WiFi. A value! We will stay here again.

A good spot to base your Paris adventure.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1KParis2018, Responsable réception at 1K Paris, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2018

Hi WineDude22,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, we are very happy you enjoyed your stay. We hope you get to visit us again, with kind regards,

Reviewed 13 September 2018

Rooms were very clean and the beds were comfortable.Staff were very accommodating and helpful - always pleasant and terrific with directions!The Metro stop only a few yards away made travelling around very easy.

Room Tip: Perhaps have tea making facilities. Not everyone drinks expresso coffee.
Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple

Hi Nina,
thank you for the kind and encouraging review, we are glad you enjoyed the hotel and the vicinity, we hope to see you again with us.
with kind regards,