“Fantastic Parisian Tour!”

David Kafari - Day Tours
Ranked #109 of 570 Tours in Paris
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Custom-tailored tours in France and Europe- 24/7 layover in Paris tours- Normandy tours-Mont Saint Michel -Loire valley -Champagne region- Provence region
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Wheelchair access
Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

David is a very informed guide and extremely flexible. It is most evident that his goal is to provide an excellent tour of this beautiful city. He truly met that goal with us!

Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

My husband and I visited Paris for our anniversary and spent our anniversary day on tour with David. David's knowledge of history and the city are outstanding, coupled with a friendly, relaxed attitude. This is my second tour with David, and I would recommend his city tour to anyone wishing to avoid a crowded tour bus.

Reviewed 3 November 2017

Our family of 4, including 2 teenage boys, had the pleasure of Davids company for 2 days. Day 1, we toured Paris. The knowledge David has of this lovely city, is second to none. We could not have seen quarter of what David showed us on our own. A truly amazing day.
Day 2, we headed north to the Somme battlefields from World War 1. Both myself and my wife have ancestors buried in small cemeteries up there, and David had no trouble locating them for us. He also took us to Villers Brettoneux, a must if your an Aussie, as well as other lovely villages.
It is a credit to those involved, who have kept all the cemeteries of the Western Front in such pristine condition. A must see.
And thankyou David, for an amazing 2 days.

Reviewed 1 November 2017

David provided a wonderful layover tour for my wife, two young-adult children, and I in early October. We had almost 8 hours from the time we arrived at CDG until our train left Paris Nord in the afternoon, and we saw all the main sites, took photos, had time to walk around and enjoy a croissant and espresso in the morning and a crepe in the afternoon. He was waiting for us at the airport, and came in to meet us as soon as we called after clearing customs, had room for all our luggage, and walked us into the train station in the afternoon. David has an excellent command of the English language, and provided an interesting commentary of the sites we visited and some of the historical background. We are very happy with the service he provided to us, and fully recommend David for anyone wanting to make the best use of their time during a layover in Paris. I’m glad we found all the positive reviews recommending David on TripAdvisor before we left, and am glad to add another positive review to the list.

Reviewed 25 October 2017

My parents and I had a 10 hour layover in Paris. Contacting David was the best thing we could have done. He took us on a tour to the main sites to in Paris. He has a broad base of knowledge and was a very engaging guide. The tour gave us time to walk about and experience Paris. He is experienced enough to know where and what you can see in the amount of time you have and he will adjust the tour depending on your preferences. I couldn't believe how much we saw and learned in one afternoon. I would recommend him to everyone.