“Home-style cooking”

Chez Mademoiselle Paris-Astana
Reserve with
Chez Mademoiselle Paris-Astana is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #702 of 19,262 Restaurants in Paris
Price range: US$34 - US$43
Cuisines: Russian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 1 November 2016

Very nice place to have good food after a long walk in Paris. Chez Mademoiselle offers Central Asian style hand made dumplings with fresh meat and vegetables, Russian salads and fantastic cakes for desert. The beer Baltika was very tasty.

Reviewed 29 September 2016

In a very nice setting, the restaurant serves Russian specialties and Kazakhstan. A menu perfectly suited to cook fresh products: Choice of 5 starters and 5 main courses. Menus at very affordable prices (the most expensive at 42$). We were a table of 6, and we had a beautiful evening. A lot of fun, a very nice service, a lot of vodka too ! At the end of the day, with drinks, alcool, coffee, the final bill was 55$ per person all inclusive. Not really expensive for such a good food and very nice evening. I really recommand this place.

Reviewed 21 August 2016

Have been there with my colleagues, the menu is not wide choice, but still was intersting to discover as my collegaues wanted to try Central Aian food.I took beefstroganoff which was amazing, couldn't ask more.Wanted to try dessert but my stomack was already full.I found the wines are bit expensive.I will come back definetely,as sometimes I miss my home food

Reviewed 7 June 2016 via mobile

Everything was amazing: starting from the warmest welcome and home-like atmosphere to the presentation of the food on the plates and the food itself of course ))) My husband and I loved the place and we'll be back for sure!
Many thanks to the waiters and the chef for the wonderful evening!

Reviewed 23 May 2016

This restaurant we came across on a Sunday evening. The menu looked interesting.
It was about 8pm and we were the only customers. The waitress was very friendly.
We had 2 courses and a bottle of wine. There were 4 of us. The food was bland , I had beef stroganoff, nothing special , dessert was some sort of layered cake, very dry. I like a dessert to look wicked this definitely had no wickedness about it. The wine was drinkable. Our bill came to 200 euro. I would not recommend this restaurant.

2  Thank Diane H