“Charming place, ideally located”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Leticia_L...
Rio de Janeiro, RJ
“Can't make my reservation”
Reviewed 1 May 2014 for a stay in April 2014
people found this review helpful

My husband had filled the online form with his credit card data as the property manager asked, on Apr 24th.
But I had received no response confirming the booking neither the credit card balance register payment of the 15% rentat + USD 300 security deposity.
The dates I asked for (29th Aug - 2nd Sep) are no more avaiable in the site. And my husband's personal data (including passport number and photo) are with a person that we don't know who is and whose don't answer my emails.
Worst: I had just received another email from the same person (or machine cause the text is pretty much the same) about some "Studio Sèvres Babylone" that I didn't looked.

Please, help me to confirm my reservation or get a confirmation.

How easy was it to book the property?
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
18 Aug 2016
Your reservation was not registered because we were full for these dates. Unfortunately, our calendar was not up-to-date at the time, a situation that have corrected now with automatic synchronization of all our calendars.
We proposed you another property located in the same building, the studio 'Sevres Babylone'.
Please note that during this whole process your credit card was never debited.
Panama City, Panama
Reviewed 6 April 2013 for a stay in February 2013
people found this review helpful

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Historic building, comfort and location
Liked least: Access to the keys
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing