“Wonderful Fresh Pasta”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Opéra / Bourse
Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

A very intimate restaurant with excellent service and food. My husband and I started with the buratta antipasto which was delicious. For our main courses we had the ravioli with truffle and the white bolognese sauce. The homemade pasta in each dish was outstanding as were the sauces! Even though we were full, dessert was a very fresh and light lemon sorbet with vodka. Dessert and a decaf cappuccino finished the meal perfectly. Definitely make a reservation.

Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

I left my boyfriend in charge of dinner our last night in Paris, and boy did he deliver!

The moment he saw the picture online of their ravioli truffle he knew exactly what he wanted for dinner and off we went! We arrived to the restaurant without a reservation but the staff was accommodating and fortunately had a table for us. We were immediately seated and presented with bread and our menus. We both order prosecco with our appetizer of burrata. In addition to the burrata it came with grilled vegetable, two pieces of bruschetta, and the best prosciutto I’ve had to date. For dinner he had the ravioli truffle (duh) and I had the entree with the creamy bolognese sauce (I wish I remember the name), along with a glass of montepulciano. These meals were both incredible. I’m almost lost trying to find words to explain just how delicious our meals were... if that tells you anything. We finished off with dessert and we were stuffed in the best kind of way.

In addition to excellent food, the service was also impeccable. There were 2 staff members on who were incredible friendly and accommodating. You could tell that they genuinely wanted to ensure that you had a great experience, and it isn’t often that you find that.

We are SO happy to have found this gem in Paris and we will be telling anyone/everyone we know to visit while there. We will also be back if we ever venture to Paris again. In the meantime, keep up the great work Bar Italia Brasserie

Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

What a terrific experience at Bar Italia. Great food, great ambience and great service. Hard to believe that Bar Italia is rated the 3rd best Italian in Paris. It’s number 1 for me. Enjoy.

Reviewed 20 February 2018

We loved this place! We made an early reservation the first day of our trip - 6:30 when the doors opened. There are 6 tables - that's it. It was so cute and quaint. They turned so many people away - MAKE RESERVATIONS!!!! The truffle ravioli with spinach and ricotta was amazing. I ate every bite. My husband had the sausage rigatoni - he loved it as well. The bread was good, and wine suburb. I can't wait to go back!

Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

All fresh pasta... Tortellini w/ Taleggio and Hazelnuts, Ravioli a la creme de Truffe Noire & Tiramisu NON Traditional were among the best dishes my wife and I have ever eaten around the world. Also, being a Texan and not having meat in some form for a meal is against our culinary diet but this was so delicious that you never missed the lack of meat. It's worth a visit and it's worth the wait which is guaranteed with about 15 small tables in the ENTIRE restaurant.

Additionally, the service was above par as we never had to request water, food was served promptly and they were very courteous... even for American standards.