“Favourite place to eat!”
Review of Chez Christophe

Chez Christophe
Ranked #5,133 of 19,142 Restaurants in Paris
Price range: US$11 - US$34
Cuisines: French, Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

Can't understand why this place wasn't packed; it's amazing! I spent a week in Paris and my boyfriend and I went to this place twice! The atmosphere was warm and friendly, the food was delicious (I recommend the double steak haché) and the cocktails were tasty too! It's also really well priced, not expensive at all. The staff were really friendly too. Next time we are in Paris, we'll definitely be back!!

Reviewed 4 October 2016

I went to this restaurant during my stay in Paris late September. I liked that it was open late. Much of the menu is in French so perhaps its best to google the menu before you go. I ordered the steak which was very good and my boyfriend had the bacon cheddar cheeseburger. The service was great and our waiter was very nice. Also, the food wasn't very expensive at all.

Reviewed 14 July 2016 via mobile

On a recent business trip I ate here every night. Great staff, good wines, amazing steaks cooked over an open wood fired stove. The bonus was the atmosphere with the Euro 2016 football on the screens especially when France won the semi final match...

Reviewed 21 February 2016

Saturday evening and it was the only place around that looked appealing. We were not disappointed. The welcome from the two staff was very friendly and we were shown to a seat away from the live music. We shared a shoulder of lamb which was marinaded and cooked over the wood grill. It was huge - even shared between us there was loads left which they put in a doggy bag. Not only huge portions, it was delicious.As the evening progressed it got very busy and the two staff became somewhat stretched, but still coped . This restaurant is worth seeking out.

Reviewed 14 February 2016 via mobile

We went to Chez Christophe the night we got into Paris since it was so close to our hotel. First off, loved the atmosphere! As soon as we walked in the entire staff was super friendly. The service we received was excellent and always on top of everything. The half chicken was cooked to perfection, very moist and seasoned just right. Also, they serve Leffe Ruby which is an awesome Belgian Beer that is one of our all time favorites. We will definitely go back next time we're in Paris.