“Great crepes in a fun neighborhood”
Review of La Creperie

La Creperie
Ranked #42 of 346 Dessert in Paris
Price range: US$2 - US$7
Cuisines: French
Neighbourhood: Montmartre
Description: Nice litlle crepe stall in the neibourghood of Montmartre, serving both sweet and savory french pancakes and soft drinks.
Reviewed 31 July 2018

This creperie stand was terrific and really hit the spot! They had a good variety of savory and sweet crepes at a good price.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

I’ve been visiting Paris and taking American students there since 2009 and this creperie is, without exception, one of our favorite parts of the city. The owner is incredibly kind and generous to my students and me and truly, makes the BEST crepes in the city. I’ve tried others but they don’t compare. I can’t wait to go back—this will be my first stop! I love this place. (Confession: on my trip to Paris in 2009, this was the only place I ate—the whole time!!!)

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

best crepes in paris with nice friendly owner, really enjoyed with it , tasty and nice and, prrice is affordable , good so everyone can enjoy with it

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

Cutest little crepe stand! The guy only serves traditional hot crepes and cold drinks, was really delicious and fresh, everything made per order in front of you, wouldn’t dream of buying a crepe again from anyone else! Sweet/savory available, will definitely be back :)

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

These crepes are awesome and the owner is super friendly! I went there three times in one day! Both savory and sweet are good! Better than all the other local shops FOR SURE.

Date of visit: May 2018