“Awesome Thai food”
Review of Prik Thai

Prik Thai
Reserve with
Prik Thai is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #725 of 19,399 Restaurants in Paris
Price range: US$25 - US$51
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Montparnasse
Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

Really tasty food. Menu had many things I wanted to try but i settled on the Thai chicken. My wife and daughter dishes also tasted awesome. Good presentation, welcoming outdoor tables and friendly staff. Definitely worth a visit.

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed 4 May 2017

This was an unplanned stop off. We arrived around 9pm on a Friday evening and asked for a table. The place was reasonably full but the owner was only to pleased to find us a table.
The variety of food on offer was good. I had the Pad Thai which I thoroughly enjoyed.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 23 February 2017

As soon as you walk in, you can see this is a restaurant whose owner loves great Thai cuisine. A warm welcome, and a delicious menu with choices that will require multiple visits to explore

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 6 February 2017

Nice place, very quiet for lunch (Wednesday), with great thai food.
Entrance : a soup with fish and coco, very tasty / Main : thai red curry chicken
Very good, not too expensive and discrete waiter.
Perfect for Thai food.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 30 August 2016

It was a walk-in around 7.45pm and could clearly 8-10 tables empty but the lady was clearly hesitant to give a table saying they are reserved (may be cause am Asian or had a 4 year Kid with me). I asked how much time can she provide space, she went inside, came out and was told 30 minutes. I said i will wait. After some time she comes back and says 1 hour. I said Ok, I will wait. Now she comes back with some manager and he says till 10Pm everything is reserved. This pissed me off. I said I will wait.
We went to a nearby place and had food and came around 10 to just check. And I think you must have figured the answer what I got.
Kindly Avoid this place. Thanks