“Lovely ice cream”

Ranked #50 of 346 Dessert in Paris
Neighbourhood: 9th Arr. - Opera
Neighbourhood: 9th Arr. - Opera
Reviewed 21 July 2016

Very good ice cream.The ice cream is like a flower and each petal is a sort of ice cream.You could chose how many flavoures you want for 4 euros and they put in the cone like petals of a flower.My favourites is coconut ice cream.

Date of visit: July 2016

Reviewed 6 July 2016 via mobile

It looks like quite a fancy cafe from the outside but it delivers!

We ordered a Nutella crepe and coffee ice cream to go with it and it was just wonderful! More than enough Nutella, the bitter punch of the coffee to offset the sweetness, just perfect!

A must try for ice creams and crepes when in the area. I'm sure they have branch locations so just look for their name!

Date of visit: July 2016
1  Thank Jai B
Reviewed 25 June 2016 via mobile

I wish we had a place like this in Amsterdam, or maybe not as I would go there every day and would need new clothes in bigger sizes every few months...or weeks!

You choose the size of your cone or cup and pay. Then you get some time to decide on a combination of flavors. You may choose as many as you like.
I tried the pistachio, coconut, mango, and chocolate...it was pure heaven! The flavors really taste like they are supposed to.

Just go here, you won't regret it!

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed 9 June 2016

We were going to get an eclair from a cake shop nearby but changed our minds when we saw this ice cream shop. One small lemon/coffee and one medium coffee/chocolate beautifully formed into the shape of a flower! The young people behind the counter were very pleasent and patient while decisions were made. Try it you won't be disappointed.

Date of visit: June 2016
1  Thank keyword2016
Reviewed 27 February 2016

My husband and I were there to enjoy an afternoon snack and were tempted by many things on the menu. So we tried a bit of everything: gaufres, ice cream and their special coconut hot chocolate. All were really delicious, very tasty, and there is definitely enough choice for everyone. Chocolate lovers will love this place, and sweet lovers will also want to go back! :) I know we surely will next time we go to Paris.

Date of visit: February 2016