“do not recommend”
Review of Au Petit Marguery

Au Petit Marguery
Reserve with
Save up to 30% when you reserve online *
Au Petit Marguery is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2,391 of 18,991 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: French
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Overall food was not good, the only good thing we had was froie gras, to be honest and fair it was the best froi gras I ever had , but unfortunately everything else was bad.

we ordered:
starter:
- foie gras (Lovely)
- rabbit terrine (bad)
- frog legs (bad)
- a dish with fish and veg (rubbish)

main:
- 3x entrecote ( below average) first time ever I left 3/4 of my steak
- stuffed chicken ( nothing in the middle , very dry)

desserts:
Souffle ( Rubbish, worst one I ever had, uncooked egg whites at the bottom)
pine apple and ice cream ( canned pine apple with a scoop of icecream at the top

overall , do not recommend, waste of money

Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

We want to try French local foods. This place provides us traditional foods. Starter is Burgundy snails in garlic and butter. Main dish is homemade duck leg. This dish is really yummy. Finished by caramel custard cream. Such a great dinner.

Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

Great bistro dinning. Hospitality excellent and our waiter was the best. We each had the menu with the daily specials. My salad, as a starter, was fresh artichoke hearts marinated and my daughters duck pate was succulent and the portions were large unlike most French establishments. We both had the trout and it was perfectly cooked. We both had the house specialty of "grand meunière " souffle. Again light and excellent. Prices are reasonable, so we will definitely be going back.

Reviewed 20 October 2017

A couple years ago I had the opportunity to have dinner in this location, and I must say: the quality is the same or better....
They make you feel special and all request are taken care of, despite our little French.
Again the salmon and a pot with cod fish, pork and sausages cooked with beans were greatly presented without missing that special spicy flavor.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

Au Petit Marguery is in a good neighbourhood and would make an excellent choice for dinner. I was a bit taken aback by the size of the portions. The lamb for two was excellent but the portion seemed more suited for four people. Really delicious. Friendly and efficient wait staff and a welcoming atmosphere. Recommended.