All reviews typical boutique hotel walking distance quadruple room nice hotel metro station tiny hotel hard boiled eggs appointed rooms business trip hotel room recommend this hotel comfortable bed other hotels minute walk bars and restaurants superb location enjoyed my stay
Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

I recommend this hotel ...a nice hotel boutique ..clean room . comfortable bed. polite staff...no need to take bed with breakfast because there is nice boulangeries and coffee shops in the area..close to the metro station...I really enjoyed my stay...I would come again

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

Charming, comfortable, cozy hotel. It was clean and the front desk was friendly. They were happy to help with getting items we needed and calling taxis. The a/c didn't work very well, but thankfully the window opened wide to make sleeping more comfortable. Though the bed was two twins together, it was comfortable. Room is fairly small, but clean and worked fine for the week. The only drawback was that we did not have a balcony as I thought we would and hotel was fully booked, so switching rooms was not an option. Highly recommend requesting a room on the back side of hotel as it's quieter for sleeping. Hotel location was very accessible and simple to get to must see places, metro, restaurants, etc.
Very happy with our stay and we'd stay here again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 September 2017

I have never written a hotel review in my life, but as I was so disturbed with what what happened, I felt obliged to share my experience:

I arrived... I thought I had a room with a double bed--- it was a single bed-- the man at the desk very kindly said he would see what he could do.... said he found me a room with a double bed... I say thank you and that I am very appreciative etc...I got to the room-- the "double bed" was two single beds put together-- which meant you could really only sleep on one part of it a la a single bed, as the separate beds were of such differing feeling and with the thinnest most paper like sheet over them-- not even a mattress cover--- the bedding really leaves something to be desired, especially for a fake double bed....so that was really not a great start.

Also the window barely opened-- because of how small the room was and there being an immovable desk in front of it.. you could only open it a crack, which woudlnt have been so bothersome, but as the ac didnt work v well... it would have been nice to have a breeze.

That night was somewhat noisy--- not the hotels fault-- inconsiderate guests talking very loudly in halls very very late...

The next day-- fine whatever--- finally get some toilet paper and a much needed laundry bag. (yes thats right... there was none in my room previously.....) I then return quite late-- around 2:20 am--- I have to bang on the door because the person supposed to working the desk is passed out, shoeless, and literally drooling over the sofa... this is the sofa guests sit on the main room-- it is horribly unbecoming, not to mention rather unhygienic. He finally awakes and still shoeless and with drool over his face stumbles to the desk to let me in.

I find this somewhat comical and again would not have said anything or written an online review... but then this happens---

I ask for two wake up calls the following morning.. he says NO.

I guffawed... what do you mean no?!?!? He says one wake up call per room-- I am totally appalled and at 2 30 am get into fight with this guy about my wake up call.

What hotel refuses wake up calls?!?!

ALSO MY HOTEL ROOM HAS NO CLOCK--- SO I DONT THINK ASKING FOR TWO WAKE UP CALLS IS AT ALL UNUSUAL!!!!

I tell him I will miss my train and expect 2 calls in the morning--- I obviously have no faith so at 2 30 am spend 20 minutes going through my suitcase to find my travel clock to set my own alarm....

Thank gd I did!

The hotel gave me a wake up call that was 15 minutes early and the second wakeup call was 15 minutes late.

Whats the point of a wake up call that isn't on time?!?!

I then go to check out... this was truly astounding... firstly while I was struggling with my bags.. the maid did nothing to help.. she didnt even hold open the lift for me... while she was standing right there seeing me struggle.... the same goes for when I was leaving... no one lifted a finger to help.

Anyhow... I have to pay the city tax... its under 5 euros... I use an amex.. its not working... it seems like its the card terminal but the rude woman receptionist refuses to accept that... I then call the us amex number to get help.... from my us cell phone... the call btw cost more than the city tax.... anyhow... like i suspected the problem is not at all with my card but with the terminal... and she was supposed to call the merchant help line.... I tell her this... she has huge attitude... meanwhile im going to be late for my train... I use other means of payment that charge me a foreign transaction fee so am really annoyed as this whole thing now costs way more than the 5 euros....

I then ask for her name... she replies... "what do you want my name to be" and refuses REFUSES to give me her name.... are you serious? !?!?

I ask again... she says... she doesnt have to give me her name... !!!!

I ask to speak to the manager... she says there is no manager....

Truly unbelievable.

How this place has 4 stars is one of lifes great mysteries.

I am horrified how I was treated, especially at the check out, which was humiliating as there were many other guests there.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
3  Thank T S
Reviewed 6 September 2017

I loved the location of the hotel. The subway station is a 5 minute walk, but will take you to every attraction you need to see while visiting Paris. The hotel is quaint and cozy, but most importantly it is within walking distance to several eateries.

Stayed: August 2017
1  Thank jbfore
Reviewed 27 July 2017

Although nothing exceptional about this hotel, it is a typical boutique hotel in France. All the rooms facing the street have windows that open, although the view is average. Parking is available for about 40 Euros a day within a 10 minute walk. You'll have to block the bus lane in front if you have a rental and are dropping off luggage. Unless it's a Sunday, I would say skip the breakfast...the are Boulangeries nearby. Rental bike locations (two) are within a block. Enjoyed my stay.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends