All reviews clean rooms per night metro hallway sightseeing
Reviewed 25 October 2017

I wanted to visit Paris on a budget and was pleased to find the F1 hotel online. Booking was made very easy and confirmation of it came through straight away on my phone. I was not sure what to expect but even though I stayed for only a few nights it was much better than I expected. The room was situated in a quiet part of the building with WC & Shower facilities just down the hallway. There are also food and drink machines on every floor which seem to be kept full. I paid £35 per night, but would have paid about £49 on the day. I arrived Sunday and by the time I returned from sightseeing on Monday evening, the room had been cleaned! It was nice to stay at a hotel where I didn't feel I was being ripped off. There are no towels or soap provided but the towels can be ordered for a small fee (I took my own). The tv in the room was easy to operate. It only had the French channels but I wasn't there for that anyway, so didn't mind! Late at night I watched a couple of nature programmes (on ARTE I think) which didn't need much explanation anyway. My only disappointment was not having a room that overlooked the cemetery next door, but maybe I should have requested that! I will be staying there again next time I am in the city.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Stephen W
Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

Because of its price, I wasn't expecting something very good but still this was really bad! There are showers and toilets (for men and women) on each floor and that smells awful! You have to extra pay towels, and that are no real towels but microfibre shi*. So, don't come here unless the only important thing for you is to save money. But I am definitely never coming back here.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Nikolina B
Reviewed 20 September 2017

I stayed there one night. The room was facing the periferique, so it was very noisy: it deprived me of my sleep. On top of that there were no towels. You could buy them at the reception desk.
Not a hotel I would recommend.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank jangosen
Reviewed 19 July 2017

Arrived at this hotel expecting the basics for the price paid but it was way worse than expected. On route to the room there was a group of men hanging around on the corridor who were pervy and unsettling to say the least. Straight away we(2 girls) didn't feel safe! The room itself was tiny and smelled of old smoke. The blankets had rips in them, there were no plugs in the room. It was awful but we decided we would check out the bathroom situation before we made final judgement.. it was disgusting. The smell from the showers was awful, you would feel dirtier after the shower id imagine. Needless to say we turned on our heels and walked out of this hotel. My advise is, no matter how much of a budget you are on it is worth paying the extra to feel clean and safe. We found a lovely hotel closer to the city and it was perfect, worth every extra cent paid. Avoid this place. I will say, the staff member was very friendly at the counter, its a pity he didn't warn us of what was ahead.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
4  Thank Tracey F
hotelf1paris, Manager at hotelF1 Paris Porte de Chatillon, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2017

Dear TRACEY

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the hotelF1 Paris Porte de Châtillon. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

At Hotel F1, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

Farid ARAB
Manager

Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

Never before have I seen toilets and showers in such a state. The smell of human faeces was potent in the bathroom area to say the least. Room was of an acceptable standard but looked out directly onto a graveyard.... a great sight to wake up to

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Luke L
hotelf1paris, Front Office Manager at hotelF1 Paris Porte de Chatillon, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2017

Dear LUKE