All reviews tram station affordable hotel department store clean rooms per night croissants hallway comfort sightseeing
Reviewed 24 March 2017

The hotel is well located (near subway, bus stop, lots of shops around). Nice distance from some of the best places in Paris. The room was big enough for two and more or less clean. The common toilets and bathrooms are clean so. For this price, you won't find anything cheaper in the area. I would recommend it for a short stay.

Room tip: Some rooms are just on the top of a club and it can get noisy at night. It is usually the even rooms
Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 February 2017

The hotel is close to subway and Carrefour mart. Staffs are nice and helpful/ The breakfast is cheap. However, the hotel have bad city view and poor cleanness. WC is outside the room and the cleanness is need to improve. By the way, the hotel is worth to stay for 1-2 night.

Room tip: Cheap and close to the subway
Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 November 2016

This was my first experience of living in a hotel. I liked everything, you can register at any time, the total clean toilet and shower, a comfortable lift, coded lock on dvevyah rooms. Close to transport and shops.

Room tip: extremely room
Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 October 2016 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stayed here for one night when we flew into Paris since it was cheap and most of the other hotels were booked. Cons: location isn't great, bed is thin and hard as a rock, bathrooms smell like pee, paid 4.50 eu for breakfast that was just bread and despite being cheap it still felt like we overpaid for what we got. Pros: free wifi, multiple toilets and showers, looks clean enough, and is walking distance to the catacombes. Overall, I am happy we are only here one night. Works in a pinch but don't waste too much time here.

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jessybear6162
Reviewed 28 September 2016

Our flight was cancelled so from planned 5 nights we spent there 10 nights. We felt like veterans there as people were changing every couple of days:)

- Reception - very nice, friendly and helpfull staff on the reception (english wasn their weakness but if you speak slowly or show what you need they were always willing to help)

-Room -was tidy, clean (based on picture we didn't expected big room) only 1 sink, 2 beds, 1 small table and chair and tv on the wall, very small but if you are full day on the trip it is ok to come to sleep.

-Cleaning -we were very nice surpirsed by cleaning every day. We kept our room clean and tidy as there is no space for mess. Cleaning service make the bed clean the flor empty bin and manager come to check cleaness. really appreciated. We know because 2 fully rain days we spent in our room most of the time.

- Bed mattrass was hard so good sleeping. Hardness was good but bed was too short. (When I lie on my belly my toes sticking out of bed and I'm only 168cm tall)

- Shower and toalete - floor automatically cleaned plus every morning came staff with pressure hose with water and clean the showers and toilets. We were missing one sing in place between toiletes and showers. I was awful to think everyone go from toilate and hold handle and room handle to get wash their hands. Hotel should instal 1 sink to each area.

On the end I have to say it is really bughet hotel but they are doing their

Room tip: Our room was 536 on 5th floof rom 6th with view on the roof from sport stadion;( Ask for oposite direction.
Date of stay: September 2016