See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

I stayed for a few nights in a room by myself. Having tea a fair share of negative reviews, I arrived slightly trepidatious but I was proved wrong.

The hotel offered a young solo traveler everything necessary with a comfortable and clean enough room. Easy access to toilets and washing facilities.

Only on one occasion could I not get access to shower on my floor but that is to be expected if busy.

The hotel is pleasantly located if a-little far from some of the main attractions such as the Louvre But near to several nice restaurants, the Moulain Rouge, and the Santa Coure which was the single most beautiful church I’ve been too. Surpasses the Notts Dame and well worth the steps to reach!

Very cost efficient and would return were I to travel to Paris solo again. I would not however were I in company.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

Paris hotels are freakishly expensive. Maybe you found this one and thought “heck yes, a Paris hotel for $30!”. As long as you expect a hotel with zero stars (as described by the front desk guy, as he frantically ran around putting out figurative fires for dissatisfied customers), you’ll be fine.

The front desk man was very nice, and we felt sorry for him because he seemed well aware that this is a bad hotel and could do nothing about it. He tried his best.

The view out the window of the tiny, dingy room, whose equilibrium point was halfway open and halfway closed, and thus would bonk you in the head if you got up out of the bed, looked like the rough neighborhood where the Thénardiers lived in Les Mis after they lost all their money. It smelled strongly of smoke from the neighbors outside, but you had to keep the window open since it was so hot inside otherwise.

The room itself wasn’t filthy by any stretch, but it was very old and very dingy. The WC down the hall was similarly dingy. I made sure to wear shoes. The hallway floor creaked with every step. I couldn’t take a shower because I was on crutches and the shower was so tiny I couldn’t get into it. My husband said he wasn’t confident in its cleanliness anyway. The WiFi mostly worked.

In general, the whole place was shabby and fraying, dingy and cramped. We were glad to only be there one night.

If none of that bothers you, it’s easy on the pocketbook. Maybe think of it as camping, not as a hotel.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

The room was clean and the showers were functional. There isn’t really much service and reception staff don’t really go out of their way to make you feel welcome or to be helpful. That being said this hotel is passable if you need somewhere more affordable (as Paris is expensive)

Also, be aware that this hotel is situated close to sacre Coeur, ie a high tourist transit zone. I did not feel too safe in this area.

Stayed: July 2018
Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

Very cheap stuff.
And for what u spend u will find!
They have no restaurant- no hall at all!
Unfortunately many people complain but what do u aspect to find if is one of the most cheap hotel all around Paris?
I have been 2 times in there and I used only for the shower and the bed!
is a cheap hotel, always better than a hostel if u want your privacy.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 April 2018

We were going to a concert at Le Trianon a few doors along, so, it was very handy for us as we were just staying the one night. We had looked at other hotels, but they were more than twice the price. The price for two adults and two teenagers in a linked room was €107! We had a shower and a washbasin. There were two toilets close to our room, one of which had a shower as well.
I would say the decor was a little tired, but the bed was firm and comfortable. Sheets and blankets rather than a quilt, but we all slept well. On arrival, we thought that we had no hot water and mentioned it to the very friendly owner/manager. On our return a few hours later, he told us that he had checked and found the taps were marked incorrectly. There was more than enough hot water.
A continental breakfast was offered for €6. We declined, but upon reflection, it would have been a good idea as it was good value. However, we ate nearby.
Car parking at Anvers Metro station was just across the road. That was expensive at over €35 for 24 hours. Several buses pass the hotel.
It is basic. But good value. A budget chain hotel a few doors along charged €129 per night for two.
As a location, it was great for us. We could have have a better hotel for a similar price, but it would have been a drive away from the venue.
N

Room Tip: Our room faced an inner courtyard, so was quiet.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family