All reviewspernety metro stationterrace roomrecommend this hotelliterally stepsstay there againyogurtminute walkcafes and restaurantsclean hotelstaying at this hoteldouble bedvisiting pariseiffel towerbaguettemontparnassebakerylosserand
Reviewed 19 July 2016 via mobile

A few friends and I stayed here for two nights while visiting the city and were very pleased. Super close to the metro and conveniently located near restaurants and cafes, it was very easy for us to get what we needed and get around. The room was clean and spacious for a European hotel and you could stand up in the shower (not always possible). The air conditioning was reliable and refreshing after 90 degree days of sightseeing. Two thumbs up!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 June 2016

Had a party staying here .. nice area but hotel was so basic ... rooms small .. shower was really tiny .. and I mean really tiny .. breakfast was also on the limited side .. it was perhaps standard parisian food but for the costs involved I was less than impressed given it has 3 stars ..

Room Tip: avoid the street side as there are local pubs that serve until about 2pm ..
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 June 2016 via mobile

Good location, hotel and room ok but what a surprise to find the door close at my arrival (5th of june), the receptionist explained me that it's because he was alone and not behind the desk so it's why I had to ring the bell and wait.
ok fair enough, but what was, in my opinion, unprofessional is that the receptionist after opening the door for me left me alone at the desk to get himself a coffee!!!!
Did you hear about the "concept" customers first????
Another thing from the bedroom you can hear absolutely everything single noise from the corridor,stairs, lift.
Very annoying during the night. when you try to sleep
Last thing the receptionist for the check out this morning (6th of june) was not really friendly!
I don't know if I would recommend this hotel especially because of the noise maybe ask for a bedroom at the bottom of the corridor far away from the stairs and lift.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 May 2016 via mobile

We booked this hotel because it was just a few blocks from gare montparnasse. There's a metro station right across the street so it's incredibly convenient. We ended up walking everywhere and even so it was still convenient.

The room was clean, neat and comfortable albeit smallish (but it's paris, so it's expected). Staff were super friendly and helpful. The only downside I felt was the thinness of the walls. Either that or I had really noisy neighbors. I felt I could hear everything. I'm a light sleeper so it was not the ideal. My husband, however, didn't seem to mind. A good set of earplugs and I might've been fine.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 April 2016 via mobile

We recently stayed here in the terrace room on the 4th floor for 2 nights and I am very pleased with what a great value it was! While normally I would argue against spending a little extra for a hotel amenity like a balcony that you're likely not going to use while visiting a city such as Paris, I would say it is absolutely worth it in this case. The view overlooks a cute little residential street and is certainly quintessential Paris! We enjoyed coffee one morning out on the terrace and then a bottle of wine later that evening!

The room and bathroom were very clean and the bed was comfortable. My only complaint would be the intermittent wifi, but that is not a huge deal breaker for me, since I visited Paris to explore the city, not sit on wifi all day. The staff was also very friendly and helpful with navigating the nearby area as well as using the very close metro station, Pernety.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple