US$177
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$248/night.

US$163
US$157
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$182/night.

Monceau Wagram Hotel(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$224
US$270
US$187
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$246/night.

Hotel Berne Opera(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$100
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$148/night.

Hotel Armoni(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$116
Official Site
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$155/night.

Hotel Mansart(Paris)
US$373
US$182
Agoda.com
  • Room Service
Hotel Royal Saint Germain(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$126
US$97
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$140/night.

Arty Paris(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$73
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$93/night.

All reviewspernety metro stationrecommend this hotelliterally stepsstay there againyogurtcafes and restaurantsclean hotelstaying at this hoteldouble bedvisiting pariseiffel towermin walkbaguettemontparnassebakerylosserandfrench
Reviewed 6 June 2016 via mobile

Good location, hotel and room ok but what a surprise to find the door close at my arrival (5th of june), the receptionist explained me that it's because he was alone and not behind the desk so it's why I had to ring the bell and wait.
ok fair enough, but what was, in my opinion, unprofessional is that the receptionist after opening the door for me left me alone at the desk to get himself a coffee!!!!
Did you hear about the "concept" customers first????
Another thing from the bedroom you can hear absolutely everything single noise from the corridor,stairs, lift.
Very annoying during the night. when you try to sleep
Last thing the receptionist for the check out this morning (6th of june) was not really friendly!
I don't know if I would recommend this hotel especially because of the noise maybe ask for a bedroom at the bottom of the corridor far away from the stairs and lift.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 May 2016 via mobile

We booked this hotel because it was just a few blocks from gare montparnasse. There's a metro station right across the street so it's incredibly convenient. We ended up walking everywhere and even so it was still convenient.

The room was clean, neat and comfortable albeit smallish (but it's paris, so it's expected). Staff were super friendly and helpful. The only downside I felt was the thinness of the walls. Either that or I had really noisy neighbors. I felt I could hear everything. I'm a light sleeper so it was not the ideal. My husband, however, didn't seem to mind. A good set of earplugs and I might've been fine.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 April 2016 via mobile

We recently stayed here in the terrace room on the 4th floor for 2 nights and I am very pleased with what a great value it was! While normally I would argue against spending a little extra for a hotel amenity like a balcony that you're likely not going to use while visiting a city such as Paris, I would say it is absolutely worth it in this case. The view overlooks a cute little residential street and is certainly quintessential Paris! We enjoyed coffee one morning out on the terrace and then a bottle of wine later that evening!

The room and bathroom were very clean and the bed was comfortable. My only complaint would be the intermittent wifi, but that is not a huge deal breaker for me, since I visited Paris to explore the city, not sit on wifi all day. The staff was also very friendly and helpful with navigating the nearby area as well as using the very close metro station, Pernety.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Billy B
Reviewed 22 April 2016

We were here for six nights and our review is very similar to those recently posted. The room was indeed small. I think we could have paid more for larger, but we were here to sleep - not lounge. The wifi worked quite well at all times. We opened our window at night and enjoyed the fresh air and occasional sounds of the evening outside. Were treated to baking smells several mornings. (My wife says I imagined this). The Metro was just a short block walk, giving access to anyplace in town or around. The neighborhood was active at night, but not rowdy in any way. Our bed was comfortable. The shower was fine. The staff was First Class in every way. Friendly, helpful and courteous. We would very definitely stay here again our next visit to Paris. The price is very right for what you get.

Room Tip: Apparently away from the elevator. We heard nothing in 309.
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JAMES O
Reviewed 11 April 2016 via mobile

Small room and small hotel but excellent value for money. Pernety, Plaisance and Gaite stations all within walking distance. Excellent location for all amenities, shops restaurants bakeries and much more just around the corner from the hotel.

Hotel - has a lift, good wifi, stayed in room 103, small but perfect, comfy double bed, bathroom with bath, detachable shower, toilet, basin, hairdryer and shampoo and soap. Only negative is no extractor fan in bathroom. Room has limited floor space but mirror, table, chair, tv, cupboard and fan. Heaters work and window opens. Didn't use temp control or AC.

Staff- spoke to 3 staff members during our 1 day 1 night stay and very helpful with directions, recommendation for restaurant (L'essential, must eat there!) and bar (au metro 14, it was ok), and they helped a lot with making reservations for a club, calling for us, speaking to the club in french, taking messages etc. Just so helpful and friendly!!

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends