“Fantastic place”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Opéra / Bourse
Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

The best food experience I've had in a long time. A cosy place with excellent service and a real local food. Loved it!

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

Genuine french food comes with excellent service. U better book in advance to get the table. I live in the neighborhood and I just notice this place is always fulled.
The menu is changed every week. There are always new things to taste... !

1  Thank jamierosario
Reviewed 11 October 2017

Small restaurant where if you dont book in advance you dont eat... They propose a menu with entree, main and dessert for Euro 35, otherwise other dishes à la carte with an higher price. I had Tuna salad and steak with potatoes. Nothing spectacular but good quality. Good wine selection, we opted for a chardonnay and we ddid not regret our choice!. prices in line with Paris, only the remark that being the place very small you have almost no privacy. Additionally, they work with 2 shifts, therefore if you book at 19:15 you have to leave before 20:45 sharp..

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

We had a wonderful evening here. The service was excellent. Our waiter recommended a very nice Pinot Noir that paired well with our food. There are 4 starters and 4 entrees to choose from, so the menu is limited, but the freshness and quality are high. I had the tuna and fish special, while my husband had the rabbit pate and veal. We shared the soufflé for dessert. Very reasonably priced for the quality of the food. Top notch experience.

Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

I highly recommend this restaurant. Having read the reviews on Trip Advisor, I made sure to go early as I had no reservation. The two waiters were accomodating and discrete, never hovering or rushing me out the door. The food was amazing, yellow radish salad with duck and pork chop that was incredibly tender. I had no room left for dessert but could hear other diners raving about it. Overall one of the best meals that I have had in Paris over almost 20 years of visiting and living here, I would not hesitate to come back again

1  Thank Wander625745