We stayed for three nights in a junior suite. The room was immaculate and smelled gorgeous. The bed was super comfy. The house keeping kept everything immaculate I was very happy with our room and extremely happy with the the staff who did everything possible to help in any way, even when i was getting ready to see the moulin rouge show and realised I had forgotten my favourite red lipstick. I rang reception and one of the staff went on a mission to find me a red lipstick, which she did! A must for the Moulin rouge show! They also went out of their way to source my husbands favourite T-bags ( normally he takes some with him) now that's what I call service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxurious Hôtel Champs Élysées Plaza is an exclusive Haussmannian-style mansion located in the Champs-Élysées district. Most of the rooms feature a spa bath and a marble fireplaceThe spacious guest rooms feature high ceilings and stylish furnishings. Each soundproofed room is equipped with a flat-screen TV, a Nespresso coffee machine and a CD player. The private bathrooms have an art-deco design.The Hôtel Champs Élysées Plaza features a spa Sothys with sauna and hamman, as well as a fitness centre. Guests can use the hotel’s library, and free Wi-Fi access is available.The restaurant "Le Keller" at Champs Élysées Plaza is elegantly decorated with a chandelier and has a skylight, where a buffet breakfast is served every morning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Champs Elysees Plaza Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Champs Elysees Plaza Paris
- Hotel Champs Elysees Plaza