Nord Est Hotel
  • Restaurant
Villa Brunel(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$177
US$131
Monceau Wagram Hotel(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$118
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Waldorf Montparnasse(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$155
  • Room Service
Hotel Berne Opera(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$138
US$120
Official Site
Hotel Eiffel Capitol(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$151
US$130
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Royal Saint Germain(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$243
Priceline
US$567
US$420
  • Room Service
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

This is by far the worst "hotel" I've ever been in. The rooms have no plugs to charge your phone, there are live wires hanging out of the wall. You can't fit inside the shower. The walls are covered in mould and mildew. Floor has dust and debris all over it. Window had huge hole in. Lights are so dim you can barely see anything. Very unhygienic and frankly I was scared to sleep here. I have very mild asthma and I was suffering all night due to the cleanliness. Luckily this was a stop gap for one night, so I won't be showering here, I'll go to my next hotel and shower there in the morning.
The sheets Also had horrible stains that made me feel very uncomfortable.
Only pros are that the WiFi is fast and the beds are super comfy.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rose W
Reviewed 12 March 2018

I shared a room with two friends for 4 days. We pushed our beds away from the window because we thought it would be cold in the night next to the window-we soon discovered a hole in the floor due to the rotting floorboards, underneath a dripping radiator. There was only one outlet in the room for charging our devices (maybe bring an extension), and even so, it was quite high up the wall so whenever we were charging anything it would dangle (eventually we put a small drawer under it). At night, when someone needed the bathroom so turned the light on, the light in the bedroom would flicker every couple of seconds. On one of the days, we pulled the door open and the handle came off. Breakfast was ok, edible but nothing special. Very thin walls, if we were quite we could hear the conversations in the room next door. It was under renovation so it was quite dusty and dirty. A positive was that it was near to Gare du Nord and other places that we were visiting.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank wavewavewave
Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

My daughter and I stayed for 2 nights, I can’t say slept because I didn’t ! The hotel was more like a homeless hostel - the room was not really dirty but dusty and in need of major renovation. The toilet bowl base was broken and the shower was mouldy.
There was obviously work being done on the property - but no apology for this given. The stairs were stripped of their original covering making them look verging on dangerous. The walls and floor were covered with sheets of cheap laminate which wasn’t properly attached.
Our room had large cracks in the ceiling - and a huge gap at the top of the wall which a-joined the next room.
The one and only good thing I can state about the room was that the beds were brand new and the bedding was clean and good quality.
There was obviously a pump attached to the water system which was very loud and came on every time anyone switched on a tap. Not good especially in the middle of the night.
That brings me neatly on to the lack of sleep - the gap at the top of the wall went all the way through to the next room allowing not only light through but also noise. I have no idea who was in the adjacent room but the lady ( I’m sure it was a lady) had a number of showers through out the night and some visitors ( it could have been one person but they left the room on more than one occasion) they also appeared to be having a good time. What people do in the privacy of a hotel room is there business unfortunately the paper thin walls, the extremely noisy pump and the finger width cracks no longer enabled it to be private!
I risked the breakfast - a jug of coffee not a pot( tasted like instant), a glass of orange, a bread roll, croissant, butter and jam. I gave it a miss the next morning!
Why did I stay you may ask, and so did I, but it was only two nights and we wanted to spend our time seeing Paris not moving hotels!
If you want to stay here you may want to wait a few months as they are obviously working on it and it has potential to be a great little hotel, just not at the moment.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

The worst experience I've ever had! The hotel is in terrible conditions is completely dirty,abandoned and disgusting. For the price paid we could have find something better. But the hotel is a nightmare, we tried to talk with the staff but they pretend not to understand, and don't help at all. I have to say they are not professional in many aspects,the cleaning is terrible and all the this are broken, destroyed and dirty. The rooms are extremely small. I have no words to describe this.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mpcarranza
Reviewed 27 January 2017 via mobile

The hotel is old, dirty without power switch to charge any electronic device ( just one worked (room 15) and it was the power switch of tv). In my last day I started to feel strange sounds, I turned on the light at 4 am and a MOUSE was over my backpack and clothes!!! I went to the reception where a old man was (just a worker) I told him that a mouse was in my room. he climbed the stairs with me and he could see the mouse and he helped me to move it outside to the room. the rat left my room from de bathroom to the hall of the 2nd floor and then to the stairs. The old men offered me to change of room in the 1sr floor , but the mouse ran to the first floor then I rejected the offer because maybe the mouse could to enter in the rooms in the first floor. I ask him about the owner of the hotel because I wanted a refund for the horrible time experienced in that rubbish of hotel and the old men said to me that the owner will be in the morning. In the morning when I did the check out I asked about the owner of the hotel and he answered me that the owner never be in the hotel (he was the manager but he was not available to say it to me). I said to him that I had the worst night of my life because a mouse was among my things and clothes and I explaned that I couldnt sleep at all after seeing a mouse in my room, I ask for a night refund (something that make sense to any owner/manager of a hotel) and he rejected to give me a refund saying "in paris mice are normal" I understand that in Paris there are mice but I can understand that they are in the streets, in the metro, but not in a room of a hotel and less over my things and clothes. I was very up set because he layed me saying that he was not the owner of the hotel (he wanted to appear like a receptionist more) but finaly I knew that he was the manager of the hotel, I mean, the hotel is his bussines and he drives the hotel and he didnt give me a solution or compensation for the disgusting and uncomfortable experience. I asked about pest control and he passed me a book about "security" and he said to me that it was in french that I couldnt understand. I Answered that I wanted to see date and poisson used against rats, and I said to him that my brother that speaks french was on way..... Finally together my brother and the awful manager had a strong talk and we could know that the hotel was not pest control and they have a serius problem with mice. The doors in the rooms are bited by mice and is for these holes where you can see mice running. I left a picture.

People, Avoid this place please, dont spend your money here!!!!!! It is disgusting and his owner/manager as well.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo