All reviews metro station free smartphone rer b orly airport romantic weekend stayed for nights continental breakfast comfortable hotel air conditioning bathtub montparnasse neighborhood europe
Reviewed 18 June 2016 via mobile

Amar is one of the most helpful professionals who work on reception ever! Every day he gave me a sincere hello how are you? and was so very helpful with directions and any questions I had. (And I had many!) He was outstanding amongst the nice staff. He was a highlight of my long stay there (I stayed 10 nights)
Though there was some noise from rowdy neighbours (there for the football) the hotel was very accommodating And moved me to a room far away from them. I had a lovely quiet room in which I slept in very late in the morning, I was so happy with the room, there was construction in the area but it didn't bother me.
The cleaning staff is also wonderful I came back to a lovely fresh space every day.
I would definitely stay there again if in the area.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
Eric R, Gérant at Villa Royale Montsouris, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your review. We are proud that our staff helped you to have a very good stay at the Villa Royale Montparnasse.
Amar thanks you a lot personally.
We hope to see you soon back in our place, for another unforgettable experience.

Reviewed 12 June 2016 via mobile

though not quite central, well connected to the metro on line 4, and the tram.
staff at front desk very helpful and courteous.
simple clean rooms and bathrooms. rooms, i must say a bit dimly lit, I prefer brighter rooms, but having said that, this was comfortable.
great indian restaurant 100m away. really really good. must not miss.
do go for a stroll to the park nearby, which is also nice and quiet.
there is francprix nearby, and you can access the main road through the shop. if you walk further across there is a carrefour too.
a small bakery next to the francprix main road entrance is fantastic, as is the crepe guy at the junction. definitely dont take breakfast at the hotel, have a crepe or pop into the bakeery. francprix also has a great fresh pressed orange juice machine.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Eric R, Gérant at Villa Royale Montsouris, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2016

Dear Customer,
Thank you for your review on Tripadvisor.
We let you know that we have bigger Superior rooms, much more comfortable.
Our breakfast, I have to say, is the cheapest (8.50€) in all 3 stars hotels in the area. Despite that, you have a large choice of bread and pastries, several juices, cereals, hams and cheeses, fresh or dry fruits, yogurts, eggs, and a good tea selection.
Have you also tasted our neighbor Italian restaurant, also very tasty?
We hope you had a good stay, and to see you back again soon.

Reviewed 8 May 2016

Very kind staff and beautiful room.. Everything was very clean. Position is not so central, but in the area there are so many metro and bus that is possibile to reach the down town and all part of paris very easy and very fast.
Very good breakfast.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank 138giovanna
Eric R, Gérant at Villa Royale Montsouris, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2016

Dear Giovanna,

Thank you very much for your review. We are glad you injoyed your stay with us, and hope to see you soon back again.

Reviewed 22 April 2016

First impression - not good, because of appearance, but it was mistake, fortunately! It turned out that rooms, even if tiny, are very comfortable, very quiet and very warm [perfect air-condition!] . Rooms and bathrooms are clean and nice. Interesting interior - I felt like Sheheresade from Arabian Nights, preparing to adventures with Aladin.
Very helpful and kind staff - thank you guys for making my visit comfortable and well remembered. Thanks for extra blanket :* and preparing breakfast early morning when I was leaving your hotel.
Localisation - very close to Tram no 3 and Metro, good connection with business and touristic city center.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Eric R, Gérant at Villa Royale Montsouris, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2016

Dear Aleksandra,
Thank you very much for your stay, and very nice review for your stay at the Villa Royale Montsouris Hotel. We are very pleased that you loved it.
We hope to see you very soon back in our hotel, and remind you that our best tariffs are available on our website : leshotelsdeparis , with an extra 5% discount and breakfast free of charge.

Reviewed 11 April 2016

The staff are very helpful. Loved the room we stayed in. It was small, but very cozy!!! It was a very quiet location. The only down side was it is not close to the center of Paris where all the "tourist" things are.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Eric R, Gérant at Villa Royale Montsouris, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2016

Dear Client,
Thank you for posting a good review about our location in Paris.
We hope to see you back again soon, and remind you that our best tariffs and promotions are available on our website: leshotelsdeparis .