“amazing place to eat”

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

food was very nice.

order:
- 3 cheese Fondue
- beef with cheese sauce
- chicken with veg
- lamb Gygo
- snails ( average , Ive had better ones )
-beef Fondue ( in oil)

the cheese Fondue was the best I ever had in my life, amazing , beef was very nice , they do amazing roasted potatoes as side dish . chicken was bland and abit dry , needed some sauce or Ju ,so do not recommend .
Lamb Gygo was nice.
snails were average so do not recommend , beef Fondue was very nice, you had to cook them in oil yourselves but the taste was very nice

Overall I highly recommend the 3 cheese Fondue. it was so good that we had to go back again the next day for dinner .
ate in this place twice in the 3 days we stayed in Paris .

Highly recommend it.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The three cheese fondue was amazing! We debated on whether to not to go here, so glad we did. My 15 yr-old daughter had the prawns, my wife had the steak, and I had the beef bourguignon - all very good.

We started by sharing the 3 cheese fondue as an appetizer - best way to start the meal.

A pilot from one of the Airline also came in to eat just after we sat down. It just confirmed we made a good decision.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Good restaurant, not very expensive for being in Paris. The cheese fondue is delicious. Laughing is always guarantee when you ask for it.

1  Thank Juan H
Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

This restaurant is amazing. The food is excellent, tasty and fresh. People are really friendly and the environment is warm and makes you feel like at home. If you are in Paris, it is definitely a must visit.

1  Thank Constantinou P
Reviewed 25 February 2018

Absolutely one of the best meals I have ever had in Paris! Simply excellent. I can find no better way to describe my experience in this restaurant.
I have gone there a couple of times with my friends, and we have always enjoyed it. We have ordered on different occasions the goat cheese salad, the steak entree, the avocado prawn salad, the slow cooked beef or lamb,the foie gras, the tiramisu and the creme brulee. They are all absolutely delicious! The pasta is charming too, and the choice of wines is very well thought! All I can say is that my friends and I have been really pleased with the food and the service.
The staff is always nice and friendly, and the atmosphere is also very comfy.
Many restaurants in Paris that I have been to are typically overpriced with badly cooked food and rude staff, and definitely not worth the time and money. In my opinion Le Vieux Bistrot definitely makes the difference. You can feel that the food is fresh, home-cooked, and vibrant, and it seriously is an enjoyable place.
It is a gorgeous restaurant, with delicious French food and located in a very good area, and I truly believe it is worth the money. Whether it is for a nice lunch with family and friends, or for a special occasion, I would highly recommend this restaurant to everyone! You won't be disappointed.

1  Thank Gejsi T