1,423 results
All reviews ampere hotel arc de triomphe pereire metro station great hotel viking cruise l'occitane products minute walk garden view separate toilet good size nice neighborhood reception staff comfy bed around the corner booked this hotel eiffel tower lots of restaurants
Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

This place is one of the best hotels I’ve ever stayed at. The staff are absolutely wonderful and kind. The hotel is spotless; the breakfast is incredible; so much variety. I would recommend this hotel to anyone. I will be back!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Hotel-cmanager, General Manager at Hotel Ampere Paris, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2018

Dear Melanie,

Thank you for such an amazing review.

We are pleased to know that you and your family had a wonderful stay at Hotel Ampère.

Thank you for complimenting the breakfast, our service, and high-level cleanliness.

We aim to provide our guests with spotless, attractive and spacious rooms with all the amenities.

Our team constantly work hard and do their best. We are happy that we met your expectations.

Thank you for recommending us too!

It's nice to know that you are planning to visit us again.

We are looking forward to welcoming you again.

All the best.

Reviewed 1 March 2018

Spent 4 days here touring Paris. Great room with a view of the Eiffel Tower. Very close to the metro and the staff are very friendly and helpful. The breakfast is good but a little pricey. I'd recommend staying here to anyone.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hotels & Preference
Hotel-cmanager, General Manager at Hotel Ampere Paris, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2018

Dear Donald,

Thank you very much for your positive feedback concerning your recent stay at Hotel Ampère, Paris.

We are glad you both had an enjoyable time and appreciated the fact we are located in the quiet Plaine Monceau district at 10-15 minutes walk from the Arc de Triomphe and Champs Elysées but very near a metro station that provides easy access to the whole city.

We are delighted you were able to make the most of the lovely view from your room.

Thank you for mentioning our tasty breakfast buffet, we do propose an express breakfast in the bar at 13€ that includes a hot drink, fruit juice and pastries if you prefer on your next visit.

We hope we will have the opportunity to see you on a future occasion.

My kindest regards,

Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

My family just checked out (40mins) ago. I can say that the whole day staying @ this hotel is very comfortable. Staffs were so nice, accomodating , very friendly and of course can speak Dutch(my husband’s language) and also good in speaking English. We book a very nice, spacious room with a separate toilet and bath (shower). I will attach the pics of our room. It is also clean. Bed is big enough that could also share with our daugther but we stll decided to request a baby bed. This hotel is perfect for people who come to Paris by electric car because you can just easilly charge it while on park. Breakfast is also very great!

Eventhough we had a good stay @Hotel Ampere, my husband had a issue with their room service. Because it was too cold outside, we decided to take their room
service. I ordered their Whole seabaars with spinach which is good. And my husband ordered Salmon clubsandwich. 15-20 mins after we ate our dinner, my husband started to chill and throw up many times from 8pm until dawn 3am. We think it is because of the salmon is contaminate or overdue or etc. We complained it the same time we checked out and they asked excuses of what had happen.

I can only say for the guest that better avoid ordering something with salmon because we never know if u will get sick or not. I can still recommend this hotel for you guys to stay.

Stayed: February 2018
Hotel-cmanager, General Manager at Hotel Ampere Paris, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2018

Dear Guest,

We thank you for taking the time to give your opinion about your stay at Hotel Ampère, Paris.

We are very grateful for your kind comments about your experience in our hotel and and it is very rewarding that you and your family enjoyed your stay.

However, we sincerely regret the incident with the room service and we hope your husband made a full recovery with no ill effects. As we informed you upon departure we take this matter very seriously and would be carrying out an in-depth investigation.

We regret that our investigations didn't yield anything which could have explained the nasty reaction your husband had. We can only repeat that we are very sorry and would you please let us refund your room service costs. As you refused at the time we can only say that our offer still stands if you would like to accept it.

Despite this unfortunate matter we hope you will give us another opportunity to welcome you for a more enjoyable stay in the future.

With my best regards,

Reviewed 23 February 2018

I fully recommend hotel Ampere. From the reception through the checkout, everything is just perfect. I have been coming to Ampere every year for the last 3 years and never had a complain. The service is excellent, the room is quite well equiped and perfectly clean. The breakfast is the best I ever had.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hotels & Preference
Hotel-cmanager, General Manager at Hotel Ampere Paris, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2018

We are delighted to know that your recent stay at Hotel Ampère was a wonderful experience.

It is always a pleasure to welcome our returning guests. Thank you for all your compliments. We are so happy to know that the room, the breakfast, and all the facilities were to your satisfaction. We take pride in our service. As you have noticed, our well-trained and dedicated team always aim to give the best experience to our every guest. We are happy that we are able to meet your expectations. Thank you so much for recommending us, it means a lot!

We are looking forward to welcoming you back for another pleasant holiday. All the best.

Reviewed 13 February 2018

Completely agree with the vast majority of reviews on this hotel. Lovely room, and well organised and well run hotel. Tsesen (think that was her name!) was on the front desk every day we stayed, and she was brilliant - really friendly and helpful! Having a computer and printer for guests to print out boarding passes is such a sensible idea but it's the first time I've seen it..

Room Tip: Not sure about other parts of the hotel but we had a room overlooking the garden which was nice and quiet.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Hotel-cmanager, Directeur général at Hotel Ampere Paris, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2018

Dear Jennie,

Thank you for such an excellent rating and a positive review. We appreciate it.

We are so pleased to know that your recent stay at Hotel Ampère was a wonderful experience. Thank you for all your compliments and appreciating our service.

We take pride in our service. Our well-trained and dedicated team always aim to give the best experience to our every guest. We ensure that your holidays are worry-free and memorable. Hence, we arrange all the essential facilities.

We are happy that you were able to get your boarding pass printed. We have passed your special mentioned to Tsesen and also to our entire team. We are glad that we met your expectations.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back for another memorable stay.

All the best.