2,688 results
All reviews rue de la paix diamond member park suite blaise mautin concierge desk high end shopping beautiful hotel nespresso machine the ritz bottle of champagne steam room rain shower four seasons macaroons opera house five star hotel the entire staff
Reviewed 10 July 2018

Stayed here twice for four nights each - in 2016 and 2018. Being an avid traveler, I can attest to the fact this is a top notch hotel.

First and foremost - you will not find a better Concierge desk anywhere. The Concierge team is knowledgeable and goes above and beyond to fulfill your every request. That being said, the staff generally is absolutely amazing. They will do everything in their power to make sure you have a great stay.

The hotel is clean and packed with the amenities you'd expect. Rooms are well designed, clean, have spacious layouts. Bed is comfortable.

Breakfast buffet is delicious. The bar has a good wine selection.

The location, is frankly, nearly unbeatable. You will be glad you stayed here.

I look forward to returning.

Room Tip: I don't think you can go wrong with any room here.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Michael K
Hyatt_Paris, Directeur général at Park Hyatt Paris - Vendome, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2018

Dear Michael K,

I would like to thank you for having chosen our Palace hotel for the 2nd time. Your loyalty is extremely rewarding for us.
Our staff is dedicated to providing you with an incomparable level of personalized service designed for our guests and I am more than happy we met your expectations, especially the concierge desk.

We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back in our Parisian Residence.

Reviewed 8 July 2018

My wife and I stayed here for a week in the beginning of May 2018 for our 3rd Year Anniversary and we had a wonderful stay. We were accommodated with one of the newly renovated rooms. We were greeted and offered to use the spa while we waited for our room and were given complimentary drinks while we waited since our room wasn't ready yet. A complimentary bottle of Champagne and macarons were sent to our room to celebrate the occasion. The hotel was centrally located and allowed us to walk to many of the sites we wanted to see. Park Hyatt did everything they could to make our stay as wonderful as it could be and the concierge was really helpful. We waited a few days to get advice, but would recommend seeing the concierge as soon as possible. We stayed using points and was well worth it!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank njcurry4
Hyatt_Paris, Directeur général at Park Hyatt Paris - Vendome, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2018

Dear njcurry4,

Many thanks for taking the time to leave your review of your recent visit to the Park Hyatt Paris-Vendôme to celebrate your 3rd year anniversary.
The satisfaction of our guests is our priority and we are delighted to have exceeded your expectations. I am delighted to read you enjoyed the bottle of Champagne and macarons, our location, and the service of the concierge team.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon to your Parisian Residence.

Reviewed 1 July 2018

The park hyatt was an absolutely stunning hotel. The rooms were spacious, and the bathrooms were HUGE. The blackout shades in the room were wonderful. The staff are amazing and the location was perfect.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Renee D
Hyatt_Paris, Directeur général at Park Hyatt Paris - Vendome, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2018

Dear Renee D,

I am delighted to read you enjoyed your stay with us, your room and the staff.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

My husband and I stayed at this beautiful hotel for four nights. I booked a king suite and was pleasantly surprised upon check in to be upgraded to the Ambassador Suite. Wow, what a room, it was huge, bigger than most apartments. Everything about this hotel exudes class and sophistication. From the moment we stepped into the foyer to the time we checked out, our stay could not be faulted. All the staff we had contact with were so lovely and acted most professionally. The room was beyond expectation. Concierge proved most helpful in locating restaurants. The spa was beautiful. Location was within walking distance of many major attractions. If you are after a high end, sophisticated hotel, you cannot get any better.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Lynette A,

I would like to thank you for this great review about your recent stay in the City of Lights.I am delighted to read you enjoyed the Ambassador Suite, our spa, our concierge team and your stay with us.
Our staff is dedicated to providing you with an incomparable level of personalized service designed for our guests and I am more than happy we met your expectations.

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

I was enjoying every moment at Park Hyatt Vendome
Their concierge service is the best!!!
The location was just perfect ans very secure neighborhood
Walking distance to opera garnier and department stores

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo

Dear Hanna C,

Many thanks for taking the time to write this beautiful review of our Parisian Residence. I am delighted to read you enjoyed your concierge team and our location.