“A memorable experience in Paris!”

Park Hyatt Paris - Vendome
Ranked #63 of 1,805 Hotels in Paris
Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

There are lots of hotel options in Paris for us having stayed at others newer and perhaps more luxury ....however we love this hotel!
It has one of the best most cordial well trained staff in all levels
From concierge desk to restaurant and bar and front desk!!!
The service is exceptional and very attentive!
This is our 5th time staying here we are highly recommending the hotel !!!!
Oh by the way a great location as well!

We hope to visit again soon!

Maritza and Javier Montiel

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Hyatt_Paris, Directeur général at Park Hyatt Paris - Vendome, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2017

Dear Maritza, Dear Javier,

Our team and I are very honored by such a wonderful review and I really would like to thank you for your repeated stays with us.

The satisfaction of our guests is extremely valuable for us and we are more than happy to have exceeded your expectations. Our staff is dedicated to providing you with an incomparable level of personalized service designed for our guests and I am more than happy we met your expectations.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon to your Parisian Residence.

With Best Regards,
Claudio Ceccherelli, General Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (2,476)

Reviewed 17 October 2017

We stayed here for the Paris Fashion Week

The entrance wasn't easy to find, but it's in a very convenient location, 5 mins walk to Opera station, with restaurants around, 15-20 mins walk to Lafayett and Printemps

I think staff keep checking and cleaning our room more than twice a day? Cos whenever I returned to the hotel, things were all neat and tidy

Staff here all speak good English, and not like the other Parisians (just my experience), they are very friendly

Not sure how much that was since our client covered our cost, but checked before it was quite expensive :O maybe because of the fashion week

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Dear Bearlerie,

Thank you for taking the time to post on TripAdvisor after your recent stay during the Fashion Week at Park Hyatt Paris-Vendome.

I am delighted to read that you truly enjoyed your Parisian stay with us and that the quality and service of the hotel played an important role in making it a memorable one.

I do look forward to welcoming you back with us, maybe before the next Fashion Week.

Best regards,

Reviewed 16 October 2017

This is my third stay at the Park Hyatt over the past 10 years. Each time is as exquisite as the time before. Staff are incredibly customer service oriented, and all spoke multiple languages. Hotel is beautiful; a nice blend of classic and modern. The rooms are large by Paris standards; lobby, bar, and restaurant are outstanding. While this is a higher cost lodging for Paris, it is well worth the expense to get such a memorable experience.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear PSCAtraveller,

I would like to start by thanking you on behalf of the entire team for taking the time to write this review and for your very kind words.

I am absolutely delighted to discover how much you appreciated your repeated stays with us and I would like to thank you for your loyalty.

We are looking forward to welcome you back very soon at Park Hyatt Paris-Vendome to create more happy memories.

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

I had a wonderful stay at Park Hyatt Paris Vendôme for my birthday trip.

Staff were very attentive and professional and turned my stay into an ultimate luxury experience.

Our wonderful upgrade to an Ambassador suite made my birthday trip very memorable. We loved the room, and its elegant spacious interiors .

Every little detail in the room, from my favourite teas from Marriage Freres, to a cosy fireplace were meant to make me feel like at home.

Staff were extremely attentive to all our requests, and were extra caring.

In overall despite us visiting other luxury Parisian hotels for dinners or lunches, my next stay will only be with Park Hyatt.

Best regards,

Kamola Malikova

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Hyatt_Paris, Directeur général at Park Hyatt Paris - Vendome, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

Dear Kamola,

Many thanks for taking the time to leave your review of your birthday stay in Park Hyatt Paris-Vendôme.

Our staff is dedicated to providing you with an incomparable level of personalized service designed for our guests. Your satisfaction is extremely valuable for us and we are more than happy to have exceeded your expectations.

I do look forward to welcoming you back with us on your next visit to Paris.

Reviewed 15 October 2017

5 Star hotel room, food and service. The entire hotel staff are well train and professional in every way. We had a very memorial stay. Can not beat the location. Close to shopping and major attractions.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear mickael44fl,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to share this review on TripAdvisor.

It is a pleasure to read how much you enjoyed your stay with us. The satisfaction of our guests is our priority and we are delighted to have met your expectations.

With Best Regards,