Park Hyatt Paris - Vendome
US$308
US$284
US$221
  • Restaurant
Hotel Berne Opera(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$121
Hotel Eiffel Seine(Paris)
US$295
US$208
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Eiffel Capitol(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$161
US$139
  • Bar/Lounge
Monceau Wagram Hotel(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$148
US$129
US$235
US$208
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
Hotel Royal Saint Germain(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$213
US$343
US$332
Priceline
2,604 results
All reviewsrue de la paixblaise mautinpark suitediamond memberconcierge deskhigh end shoppingbeautiful hotelnespresso machinethe ritzsteam roomrain showerbottle of champagnefour seasonsfive star hotelmacaroonsopera housethe entire staff
Reviewed 3 October 2012

Wonderful place. The room was so comfortable. Nice touches like the mood lighting controls and shade controls bed side. The small box of beautiful chocolates. High ceilings. Very quiet, spacious and comfortable. There is a large sliding wall to close off the bathroom from the bed area. Or, it can be open. There is a WC with a door inside the bathroom.

I remember opening the windows after a long walk and resting. I could hear Paris outside and could see the buildings on the rue de la Paix.

The opera is a block away. I saw Manon performed by the Paris Opera Ballet.

The wait staff maintaining the breakfast buffet reminded me of the ballboys at a tennis match. One night, I had an Asian Martini served with chocolate truffles in the lounge area. The bar has nice windows looking out to the courtyard. I loved sitting in the lobby to watch everyone. The spa is great.

There is a nice service where you can go online and pick out what restaurant you want to dine at, and they will make your reservation at no charge.

I had read a couple of reviews said the staff was young and not as experienced as some other luxury hotels. Or, took some time to warm up. That is not true from my experience. They are genuine, nice, knowledgeable, friendly, well-trained, attractive and went out of their way to make everything perfect.

I cried when I left.

Check out the attached photos.

Room Tip: The rooms on the main street are quiet when the windows are closed. It's great to have a view of the rue de la Paix.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 September 2012

Spent 3 nights here in a Suite which was enormous and spotless. High quality furnishings and good staff who were only to willing to help. Breakfasts were very good with a great range to choose from. Hotel has a casual air about it so you feel comfortable. Good location. I am a light sleeper so I like a quite room - which we had. Doormen were especially welcoming.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 September 2012

I was a bit worried about staying here, as I knew it was elegant, but would it be warm and welcoming as well? Would we always feel we had to be dressed 'to the nines'? Those fears were unfounded, as it was the most welcoming hotel we've ever stayed in. What a surprise to be greeted by name everywhere we went. Our room was beautiful...the sconces, lighting and silk roman shades which raised and lowered with the touch of a bedside switch. Large bathrooms with every amenity, including good powerful hair dryers. Walk-in showers that were huge, and had beautiful fixtures, rain shower head with excellent water pressure. Every day these showers were spotlessly clean...not a water drop to be seen, which must be a huge housekeeping task as there was an abundance of glass and stone to be polished. Breakfasts in the beautiful Orchides Restaurant with its glass roof were excellent. We ate from the buffet...smoked salmon, quiche, croissants, pain du chocolat, fresh fruit, wonderful fresh orange juice which appeared to be squeezed from blood oranges, mango juice, or vegetable juices. Prompt efficient service, allowed us to eat well, yet still get out for an early start to our day. I miss even the smell of the hotel, and wish somehow some could have been bottled to take home. It truly was a superb stay, and made leaving that wonderful city even more difficult than it normally is.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank OO
Reviewed 18 September 2012

We stayed over a weekend as a 3-generation family, having spent one night at the hotel previously. Rooms are a little tired now, with visible dents and scratches in woodwork and so on, and the style of decor is very elegant but a little cold. However we still enjoyed the ground floor of the hotel through our stay, with its beautiful open-plan spaces, the wonderful garden space for lunches and evening drinks, so welcome on warm September days, and the lovely, bright breakfast room with its superb daily buffet. Most of all, we enjoyed the excellent service from every member of staff - unfailingly professional and always warm and welcoming. Of course the location is unbeatable, for enjoying the luxe part of Paris as well as a quick metro ride away from other parts of this amazing city.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank 17lydia45
Reviewed 18 September 2012

This is indeed a magnificent hotel and the service is impeccable. BUT if you cant stand the smell of cigarette smoke, then you have a problem. The hotel, as i understand it, has a smoking floor at the top and they cant stop people from smoking on other floors as well. As a result, smoke filtered down into my room thru the ventilation system. At first, I thought it was the bedding and had it changed but as my stay went on, it became clear that it was in the air. They apologized, the cleaning person asked us if we wanted "perfume" in the room (no) and there wasnt much that could be done about it. If you detest smoke in your room, especially at night, stay elsewhere.

Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple