Park Hyatt Paris - Vendome
US$146
US$127
Official Site
Great 4.5/5
Grand Hotel Francais(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$134
US$215
US$200
Orbitz.com
2,532 results
All reviewsrue de la paixblaise mautinpark suitediamond memberconcierge deskhigh end shoppingluxury hotelbeautiful hotelnespresso machinethe ritzrain showersteam roombottle of champagnefour seasonsopera housethe entire staffdeluxe room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 September 2012

We stayed over a weekend as a 3-generation family, having spent one night at the hotel previously. Rooms are a little tired now, with visible dents and scratches in woodwork and so on, and the style of decor is very elegant but a little cold. However we still enjoyed the ground floor of the hotel through our stay, with its beautiful open-plan spaces, the wonderful garden space for lunches and evening drinks, so welcome on warm September days, and the lovely, bright breakfast room with its superb daily buffet. Most of all, we enjoyed the excellent service from every member of staff - unfailingly professional and always warm and welcoming. Of course the location is unbeatable, for enjoying the luxe part of Paris as well as a quick metro ride away from other parts of this amazing city.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank 17lydia45
Reviewed 18 September 2012

This is indeed a magnificent hotel and the service is impeccable. BUT if you cant stand the smell of cigarette smoke, then you have a problem. The hotel, as i understand it, has a smoking floor at the top and they cant stop people from smoking on other floors as well. As a result, smoke filtered down into my room thru the ventilation system. At first, I thought it was the bedding and had it changed but as my stay went on, it became clear that it was in the air. They apologized, the cleaning person asked us if we wanted "perfume" in the room (no) and there wasnt much that could be done about it. If you detest smoke in your room, especially at night, stay elsewhere.

Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank royturk611
Reviewed 17 September 2012

I stayed here for four days and really liked this hotel. Check in was smooth and I was given a street view. The rooms are tiny which you expect in Paris. Bathrooms were very nice. The best part is the breakfast buffet. Being a Platinum member, you get free continental breakfast and I enjoyed it every day. The folks at the Concierge desk were very helpful. This hotel is away from Eiffel Tower but closer to The Opera House as well as Musee du Louvre. But with the Metro system in Paris, you can get anywhere very quickly. There is a Metro station about 100 yards from the hotel right in front of the Opera house. I would definitely recommend this place.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 September 2012

Walking through the doors into what feels cavernous and like I was intruding in some exclusive night club, but rest assured after checking in and felling the genuine warmth from the door men to the front dest the fear of touching anything goes away!

The area is not at a loss for anything, shopping, dinning, late night meet and greets with a gorgeous Parisians you met while pushing and shoving your way the see the tiny Mona Lisa, stand proud and push back!

Now back to the property, this Park Hyatt is second only the the Park Hyatt Buenos Aires and my favorite suite 1701/2. I love the idea of being a tourist in Paris from 8:00 am to returning to the Vendome, with packages in tow and welcomed home from a long day of being an American in Paris!

So many great things to tell you about this exclusive gorgeous, amazing, attentive property. I am a huge fan of room serves. I can remember years ago living on club sandwiches and fry's with in-room dining... I have grown a bit and now in this property as well as many others I tell front desk to have the chef send up what he wants to feed me. They love the trust and I've NEVER been disappointed, ever.

The rooms are appointed with anything and everything you need or want and for some ungodly reason you have a want or need, it appears at you door in moments.

Ok what have I left out, oh yes, it's French style over the top but they have the best Malbec's to order, the French aren't the only country to make great wines!!!

I hope this helps you luxury travels, safe travels and enjoy. B

Room Tip: There NO bad room, but heck your in Paris, upgrade yourself!
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank HBAcres
Reviewed 12 September 2012

I love paris and we came to there many times. We stayed in many hotels in paris. From Ritz paris to intercontinental le grand,radisson blue opera, and renaissance, they are all nice hotels but not my style. Eventually I found park hyatt vendome. This is the first time I stayed there. I love it almost at the first sight, the modern design, the spacious room, the best location. I will come back to there again, again and again.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family