US$179
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$224/night.

US$197
US$170
US$363
US$337
  • Room Service
Monceau Wagram Hotel(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$86
  • Bar/Lounge
US$221
Hotel Armoni(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$101
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$168/night.

US$216
US$184
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$211/night.

Hotel Berne Opera(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$96
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$139/night.

Hotel Mansart(Paris)
US$166
  • Room Service
Hotel Royal Saint Germain(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$113
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$141/night.

2,640 results
All reviewsrue de la paixpark suiteblaise mautindiamond memberconcierge deskhigh end shoppingbeautiful hotelnespresso machinethe ritzsteam roomrain showerbottle of champagnefour seasonsopera housefive star hotelmacaroonsthe entire staff
Reviewed 24 February 2012

I stayed at this hotel during a too-brief recent trip to Paris and was very impressed both by the service and by the hotel itself. A newish establishment, situated on Place Vendome, it is both clean and spacious. Arriving early in the morning (around 10am) we were nonetheless able to check-in to our room and checked out only after 3pm on the day of departure. The staff were friendly and relaxed.

The rooms are modern in design and large, the beds huge - far beyond King-size. Our room had a small balcony looking onto the street and Paris on a cold but bright morning is best viewed with a glass of champagne in hand from ones hotel balcony. An auspicious start to our stay.

The hotel doesn't have a pool, which slightly disappointed my companion, but the positive vibe at the hotel more than made up for this.

Breakfast was wonderful (an adjective I very rarely use in reviews of hotel restaurants), with the Eggs Benedict scoring high for us both. A refreshing point was also that the breakfast restaurant wasn't overfull, which is sometimes the case with city centre 5-star hotels. The only slight qualm came at the end when presented with a bill for 102 euros for our breakfast for two. Surely some mistake? Apparently not.

This notwithstanding, it was an excellent experience overall. I will definitely repeat the experience.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Glengarry3007
PHPV, Directeur général at Park Hyatt Paris - Vendome, responded to this reviewResponded 29 February 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for having shared your comments on Trip Advisor. We are very happy that you liked your stay at the Park Hyatt Paris-Vendôme!

As far as the breakfast price is concerned, surely the breakfasts in five star hotels are expensive but we would like to assure you that the rate is on line, if not even less expensive then the price of breakfasts offered in the top hotels in the main destinations worldwide.

Looking forward to welcoming you back, I send you my warmest regards.

Reviewed 23 February 2012

We stayed 2 nights at the Park Hyatt in Paris. The location was fantastic! The hotel is on a main street, but is surprisingly quiet inside-- once you're inside, it's quite serene. Our room looked out on the Rue de la Paix, and you could open the windows and look down into the Place Vendome. The room was fairly spacious, and quite well equipped. The decor was striking- not just our room, but all the public areas as well. Luxurious down quilt on the bed kept us too warm, and we had to open the window--in February! A shortcoming was that there weren't enough electric outlets to charge up all of our electronics at one time. And the hotel charges guests for use of WiFi- that was a surprise. The staff that we encountered were all very warm and friendly. The staff at the registration desk and the concierge desk were very helpful. If you can afford this hotel, you should give it a try.

Room Tip: Don't be afraid to request a room facing the Rue de la Paix. You'll get a great view, and with the windows closed, it's quiet.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

It was a real pleasure to welcome you to the Park Hyatt Paris-Vendôme and I was most pleased to learn that your stay met your expectations.

Your kind words and compliments were immediately shared with our staff who were very grateful to receive them.

I was, however, very sorry to learn the inconvenience encountered with the fact that there was not enough electrical outlets in the room. For your next stay, please do not hesitate to advise us of your needs and we will make sure that an extension strip will be displayed upon your arrival.

I would like to thank you for having shared your experience and comments with us and I look forward to welcoming you back to the Park Hyatt Paris-Vendôme in the near future.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 14 February 2012

I had written a long detailed review but unfortunately my delete button stuck and it was completely erased. I'll go over the highlights and lowlights of my experience.

This hotel exudes opulence and you can tell it from the moment you walk in through to the bathroom scales in the rooms.

I was travelling on an award stay and even though I was lost revenue to them at no point did I feel treated that way. I was welcome, given early check-in, and even provided a welcome gift for being a HGP Platinum (not a listed benefit of Platinum). The rooms and bathrooms and ridiculous, but in a good way.

The only two things I disliked about my stay were that it was not longer. The other complaint is that it took three calls and thirty minutes to get a US to European power adapter sent up. I normally travel with them but as I had not originally planned to go to Europe on this trip I didn't have one in my bag.

I didn't spend much time in the room since I wanted to use my day and a half in Paris to sit in the Tullieres Garden and read, enjoy some Berthillon, and just take in the city where I lived for a year as a child. I loved my time in Paris and at this hotel and around Paris but luckily for me, Berlin was even better.

If you can afford it I see no reason not to stay at the the Park Hyatt Paris - Vendome, really a great place in a great location.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled solo
2  Thank TheFielding

Dear Guest,

We are very pleased to learn how much you enjoyed your stay with us and we would like to thank you for sharing your feedback with the Trip Advisor community.

I was, however, very sorry to learn about the inconvenience encountered with the time of delivery of the adapter . Allow me to sincerely apologize and assure you that your comments have been brought up to the department concerned to follow-up and to avoid such inconvenience to-reoccur.

We are already looking forward to welcoming you back at Park Hyatt Paris-Vendôme

My warmest regards,

Reviewed 13 February 2012

We stayed here last May while visiting Paris over the weekend. The hotel is just a few minutes walk from the Place Vendome and the Paris Opera House. We took the metro at the Paris Opera stop. The hotel is lovely, elegant, and quiet. The rooms are beautiful; I was enamored with the Rodin-esque sculptures on the light fixtures and door handles. The staff was warm, welcoming, and helpful. We had difficulty getting a taxi to dinner one evening, so we took the metro around the city during the rest of our stay. We are returning to Paris for our honeymoon and are looking forward to staying at this hotel again.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your kind review.

It makes us so happy to receive such positive feedback and we really hope to have the pleasure to welcome you back soon for your honeymoon!

Please do not hesitate to contact our Guest Relations Manager, Ms. Melanie Salas on melanie.salas@hyatt.com or myself for any assistance you may need.

My warmest regard,

Reviewed 30 January 2012

I have stayed there for business purposes for 2 nights. The hotel is wonderful located between Opera and Place Vendome, the most prestigious square in Paris. Service was very attentive throughout the whole stay, no service member that didn't greet me. I used the Bar where the service was a bit slow, although it was not particularly full, but friendly and competent. The decoration throughout the hotel and rooms is contemporary. The rooms are very spacious but the bathroom is quite strange with a bathtub in midway between shower and the rest of the bathroom. There is also a mirror and a small sink IN the shower which gives a strange feeling. All in all the rooms are nice but not very practical as I couldn't find any plugs near my bed or elsewhere in the room besides the closet. My Laptop which is not the largest (15") didn't fit in the safe neither. The breakfast buffet is colourful and gives a good choice, it is definitely worth to pay the 5 EUR difference between continental breakfast and buffet. A good hotel to stay athough you'll find other hotels that have more soul and more attention to detail in Paris.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
5  Thank Christian1616
PHPV, Directeur général at Park Hyatt Paris - Vendome, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your nice review. We are really happy that you enjoyed your stay at the Park Hyatt Paris-Vendôme.

All your comments, both positive and negative, are very much appreciated and very important for us because they help us to focus on our areas of improvement.

We are very pleased that you liked our hotel and the location but especially that you appreciated the assistance of our staff,

We are already looking forward to welcoming you back soon!

Sincerely yours,