“Hopeless and mis-educated”
Review of Zen Thai Spa

Zen Thai Spa
Ranked #10 of 922 Spas & Wellness in Paris
Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

If you worry about your body don't go here.

My husband and I went here for a foot treatment and despite the harsh prices we decided to give it a shot.

It seemed like a surprise to the workers there that people actually came in off the street. We were given a treatment area in the basement and the two ladies started out as expected. After a while different strange things started to happen. My feet were rubbed so hard one of them started to cramp. Later the lady started to rub my shin so hard I had to pull it away from her to stop. I'm pretty sure bones and shins are not supposed to be massaged at all. At least not with the aggressiveness shown by the lady who massaged me.

Without knowning all the ladies at the B Zen place I must admit it don't think any of the two ladies have ever received any course in massage therapy. I noticed a hand-written notice on the price list that these are 'prices for non-erotic massages'. I assume this means there is a pricelist for the opposite as well.

I never have head aches and if I do they are very minor. Since I went to B Zen I have had a massive and almost constant head ache. I can only repeat - stay away from this place if your body matters to you.

1  Thank Kim C

Reviewed 7 January 2017 via mobile

My fiancé and I went to Zen Thai Spa on the last day of our trip to Paris, and we were SO glad we did! We had been traveling for almost 3 weeks and our bodies were in need of some TLC. We selected the couples package that included a Thai massage, hammam, and hot oil stone massage. They began by asking us both to change into cotton pants and a top for our Thai massage. They put us both in the same room on cushioned beds that were on the floor; and then the massage therapists crawled on top of us, stretching and massaging our limbs and backs-- high intensity but very rewarding. Next they directed us into the steam room for about 30 minutes to rest our muscles (fully nude except for disposable panties). Last, we changed into our robes and put on another pair of disposable panties they provided. We moved onto a more traditional massage table and were rubbed down with hot oil, hot stones, and more of the high pressure rubbing. This was also extremely pain relieving and relaxing for our tense muscles. If you're uncomfortable with the therapists seeing your breasts I would not suggest the hot oil massage. I was completely bare chested for a few minutes of it, while she massaged my stomach and chest. Overall this was one of the best massages each of us had ever had in our lives! You will leave feeling like a new person!

1  Thank Amanda W
Reviewed 6 September 2016

The location is nearby the great Parc André Citroën, which is a bit remote but quiet. The staff is very friendly and the place very clean. The massage therapists are experience and very professional. A great place

Reviewed 4 September 2016

so i have planed a visit to Zen Thai Spa when i go to Paris, i had a question about the Hammam, i posted it here but no one answered then i emailed Zen Thai Spa twice but to no reply.
when i got there the lady on the counter did not speak or understand english and no one working there can explane what to expect in the Hammam, so i chose Complete Hammam and relaxing thai massage.
i went to the Hammam first, they told me to go to the steam room then when i finish i can take a shower. Hammam involves scrubbing so i had the impression that the scrubbing will be after the steam, i waited and waited in the steam room then i went to take a shower, there was only soap, so i asked for the scrub and the lady told me there is no scrub! and if i want the scrub i have to pay more.
i took a shower and went to the massage room, it was good but not like the hype.

1  Thank nobody850