Open today: 11:00 - 13:30, 15:30 - 17:30
Review Highlights
SAN Fran Dan

Dan our guide Wes awesome kept us all entertained and safely got us around the Paris traffic The... read more

Reviewed 24 July 2018
glennemma1
Julia Creek, Australia
Walking tour in Paris

What a wonderful way to see the city and learn a bit of history and fun facts! Pierre was an... read more

Reviewed 14 September 2016
Ronny_Smith
Greater London, United Kingdom

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 August 2016

Such an informative and entertaining tour - Pierre was wonderful and showed us things not in any guidebooks. We learned a ton, and he was so personable - it was really a highlight of our trip to Paris. Highly recommend!

1  Thank HRM828
Reviewed 11 August 2016 via mobile

Took a walking tour with Mark from CultureFish. He was passionate, knowledgeable and kept to time. I really enjoyed the insights he gave on the neighbourhood and our route was well spaced and super linked into the history. Loved this tour and highly recommend it, if you have a whole afternoon 15.30-18.00. And maybe sneak back to the cafe from Amelie afterwards :) Enjoy!

1  Thank Katy W
Reviewed 11 August 2016

Paris is a huge city, and massively overwhelming when wandering alone through the streets. However, our tour with Culturefish really brought to life the stories that existed from decades and centuries ago. My wife and I walked through Montmartre and learned of artists, writers, and the bohemians of yesteryear, while our guide shared stories and brought them to life, helping transport my imagination to a simpler, more vibrant time of Paris' artist renaissance. This tour was free, and was an excellent way to spend an afternoon! Highly recommended if you're looking to see a city but don't know where to even begin.

1  Thank TheRoyalTannenbaum
Reviewed 1 August 2016

Pierre was very personable and very knowledgeable and I loved his incorporation of culture into the tour not just reciting dates, facts and people's names. I feel like we got to know the REAL history and current Montmarte. I would definitely recommend both CultureFish and Pierre!

Date of experience: June 2016
1  Thank onetessie
Reviewed 29 July 2016 via mobile

Pierre is a wonderful tour guide; very knowledgable and personable. His Montmarte walking tour is the perfect introduction to the neighborhood.

Lasted 2.5 hrs. I think. Saw so many great sights and learned about the real Montmarte away from the unsavory areas around Moulin Rouge.

I highly recommend. Tour free, but remember to bring money for tip.

Date of experience: July 2016