We booked for 6 nights but moved after 3 nights. the hotel was spotless but the beds were really hard with only one flat pillow. We woke every day with backache. There was no where to even hang a wet towel. There was no chair or dressing table, there was no room for either. This made the room not a comfortable place to return to after a day of sightseeing. The ensuite was ultra modern and beautifully fitted, but the transparent glass door was a definite turn off. We might have been married for many years but we both believe in privacy in the bathroom.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Aberôtel Montparnasse!This name evokes a district of Paris which takes its originality from the many artists who used to live there and from Montparnasse Cemetery where so many famous people have found their resting place. The Aberôtel Montparnasse, a 3-star hotel, offers you an oasis of calm between two visits and plenty of peace and quiet in a welcoming setting. Located in the heart of Paris, close to the historic centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, World Independent Hotel Promotion and Ebookers so you can book your Aberotel Montparnasse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aberotel Montparnasse Paris
- Aberotel Montparnasse Hotel Paris