2,424 results
All reviewsporte maillotarc de triompheeiffel towerquiet streetfamily roomminute walktwo metro stationswithin walking distancelovely hotelthe hotel staffboiled eggsa wonderful staywould highly recommend this hotelsmall hotelbooked this hotelcroissantsparis hotels
Reviewed 11 October 2017

We came to Paris to spend one week of sightseeing , the first visit for my friend to Paris and Europe. The entire staff of the hotel offered professional, friendly, informative service no matter what time of the day we needed it. . The rooms were very well appointed catering for all our needs, on a quiet street in the 16th District, convenient for the Metro about a 5 minute walk away. it took us a few days to find a good Boulangerie for breakfast close to Argentine Metro.
I would highly recommend this hotel for your next visit to Paris!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Nelly R, Responsable réception at Hotel Residence Foch, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2017

Dear Mister Christopher,

We are happy to see that you and your friend enjoyed your stay in our hotel, and that everything was convenient for you.
We love our jobs, and welcome guests like your self is always a pleasure for us.
Hope to see you again in our Hotel.

All best regards,

Reviewed 8 October 2017

Lovely hotel, beautiful views and friendly staff. Warm cosy and quiet but near all you need! We had a 6th floor room with terrace - it gets the sun in the afternoon til evening with a cool view of the Eiffel Tower

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Mister Thomsons,

Thank you for your kind commentary about our beautiful hotel.
We are happy to see that our hotel suited you perfectly for your stay in Paris; it's true that we are very well located but still we can be a very peaceful and cozy hotel.

Best regards,

Reviewed 5 October 2017

Everything was perfect I've even got upgraded. Service, staff, esthetic of the hotel, location etc...all very good.
But Breakfast could be better.
Other than that I really love this hotel from the 16th arrondissement

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear DozaLoue,

We are happy to know that you enjoyed your stay in our perfect hotel.
We always try to offer to our guests the best stay we can, and sometimes when we can, we love to make some surprises like upgrades.

Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

I have worked for a Paris based luxury multinational for 20 years and believe I have a good feel for Paris hotels from my frequent trips here. I booked here for a personal trip on an excellent weekend deal and have nothing but great things to say.

On the functional/ material side, the place is very tasteful in its decoration even in the basic rooms. The bathrooms are regal and impeccable and the common areas comfortable.

There is a luxury culture that exudes from charming and disciplined management and every person I had any contact with was obsessed with making my stay memorable.

Life is made of anecdotes and I hope I am not putting my foot in it but I think I know when a team loves what they do. As I had breakfast at 6.40 in the morning being wonderfully looked after a member of the team arrived for their shift and was discreetly and charmingly offered a coffee by their colleague.

I simply thought: if they look after each other with such care and empathy no wonder I have been so well looked after. Sadly to say this is rare in France.

Congratulations to the team. Most impressed. Will return.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Impresionist

Dear Impresionist,

It was a delight to our team to read the fed back that you write about your stay and about us. Your words are really to kind.
It's indeed a pleasure for us to welcome everyone in our perfect Hotel that we are very proud of, and to be able to come across persons as yourself it’s the best part of our jobs.
We are happy to know that you enjoyed you stay and we really hope to see you again.

Reviewed 21 September 2017

This is a lovely hotel, double room small but ok for a weekend break. good bathroom with bath shower lots of hot water, heated towel rail.
the staff very helpful spoke good english, they had maps for visitors and good information of places to visit.
Breakfast good small room with limited space so got busy. continental breakfast but there were eggs you could boil too.
there is a small lift. very quiet, peaceful. walking distance Arc de triomphe.
altogether we had a very comfortable and pleasant stay here.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Alison P

Dear Allison,

We thank you for taking the time to write your feed-back concerning your stay with us.
It's wonderful to know that our team and our lovely hotel contribute to a pleasant stay in Paris.
We hope we can welcome you again.