“Gorgeous hotel at great value”

Hotel Residence Foch
Ranked #82 of 1,805 Hotels in Paris
Reviewed 12 October 2017

We've visited Paris on more than 30 trips. There is no other hotel we've ever stayed in that offers this combination of high quality and almost unbelievable value. It's a bit out of the center, but nothing a short metro ride doesn't fix. The photos are accurate: it's clean, tasteful to the point of stylish, and new. Some rooms are larger than others, but at this price/quality point, I'd stay in any of them. Frankly, it puts 95% of other Paris hotels to shame. I cannot overstate how surprising it is to find somewhere so nice that is also so reasonably priced.

Room Tip: Whole hotel is quiet, rooms at the back are larger suites. I suggest making your preferences known...
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Nelly R, Responsable réception at Hotel Residence Foch, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2017

Dear Madame , Monsieur,

We couldn't thank you enough for your kind words about your stay.
Here we love what we do and we love our hotel that is so well decorated and located.
We always try our best to show the best of this beautiful hotel, but the hotel speaks for himself. We only do our best to make your stay go through the best possible way.
It was a pleasure to have you with us.

Best regards,

Yuleide

Write a ReviewReviews (2,336)

Reviewed 11 October 2017

We came to Paris to spend one week of sightseeing , the first visit for my friend to Paris and Europe. The entire staff of the hotel offered professional, friendly, informative service no matter what time of the day we needed it. . The rooms were very well appointed catering for all our needs, on a quiet street in the 16th District, convenient for the Metro about a 5 minute walk away. it took us a few days to find a good Boulangerie for breakfast close to Argentine Metro.
I would highly recommend this hotel for your next visit to Paris!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Mister Christopher,

We are happy to see that you and your friend enjoyed your stay in our hotel, and that everything was convenient for you.
We love our jobs, and welcome guests like your self is always a pleasure for us.
Hope to see you again in our Hotel.

All best regards,

Reviewed 8 October 2017

Lovely hotel, beautiful views and friendly staff. Warm cosy and quiet but near all you need! We had a 6th floor room with terrace - it gets the sun in the afternoon til evening with a cool view of the Eiffel Tower

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Mister Thomsons,

Thank you for your kind commentary about our beautiful hotel.
We are happy to see that our hotel suited you perfectly for your stay in Paris; it's true that we are very well located but still we can be a very peaceful and cozy hotel.

Best regards,

Reviewed 5 October 2017

Everything was perfect I've even got upgraded. Service, staff, esthetic of the hotel, location etc...all very good.
But Breakfast could be better.
Other than that I really love this hotel from the 16th arrondissement

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear DozaLoue,

We are happy to know that you enjoyed your stay in our perfect hotel.
We always try to offer to our guests the best stay we can, and sometimes when we can, we love to make some surprises like upgrades.

With all our best regards,

Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

I have worked for a Paris based luxury multinational for 20 years and believe I have a good feel for Paris hotels from my frequent trips here. I booked here for a personal trip on an excellent weekend deal and have nothing but great things to say.

On the functional/ material side, the place is very tasteful in its decoration even in the basic rooms. The bathrooms are regal and impeccable and the common areas comfortable.

There is a luxury culture that exudes from charming and disciplined management and every person I had any contact with was obsessed with making my stay memorable.

Life is made of anecdotes and I hope I am not putting my foot in it but I think I know when a team loves what they do. As I had breakfast at 6.40 in the morning being wonderfully looked after a member of the team arrived for their shift and was discreetly and charmingly offered a coffee by their colleague.

I simply thought: if they look after each other with such care and empathy no wonder I have been so well looked after. Sadly to say this is rare in France.

Congratulations to the team. Most impressed. Will return.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Impresionist

Dear Impresionist,

It was a delight to our team to read the fed back that you write about your stay and about us. Your words are really to kind.
It's indeed a pleasure for us to welcome everyone in our perfect Hotel that we are very proud of, and to be able to come across persons as yourself it’s the best part of our jobs.
We are happy to know that you enjoyed you stay and we really hope to see you again.

With all our best regards,