All reviews zero privacy balcony room excellent boutique hotel merci beaucoup breakfast included great location central location booked this hotel small hotel quiet street champs comfort elysee receptionist euro cafes
Reviewed 19 July 2017

We stayed 2 nights recently in a balcony room and loved this property! The design is brilliant...modern and hip with incredible attention to detail. We had breakfast included and this is not a boring standard breakfast buffet... it was cooked to order with the best eggs and salmon. We also enjoyed the location in the 8th..many restaurants and art galleries nearby. It was only a 15 minute walk to Place de Concord and the Rue Fauborg shopping. We couldn't believe this property was rated #951 on TripAdvisor. We stayed at another hotel in Paris that was rated #3 and the Amastan blew it out of the water!! If you like a small intimate boutique hotel that is brilliantly designed and staffed I highly rcommmend.

Room Tip: Balcony was amazing
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Julien D, Directeur général at Amastan Paris, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2017

Dear Guest,
On behalf of the whole team, I thank you very much for these wonderful words of praise. We are delighted to learn that we have made your stay beyond your expectations and hope to welcome you again very soon.
Warm regard

Reviewed 30 June 2017

I stayed at Amastan for a week with my daughter in June. We were in town for Roland Garros. The entire staff was excellent. Before we arrived, I booked car service and restaurants with the hotel staff. They were extremely efficient and gave excellent recommendations. The hotel is beautifully done with attention to every detail. I definitely recommend a room with a balcony. The location is excellent--very close to Champs Elysees. My daughter and I truly enjoyed our stay and highly recommend Amastan!

Room Tip: High floor with balcony
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family

Dear Sir,
Thank you very much for having stayed with us at the Amastan hotel and for having taken the time to share your experience on Trip Advisor.
The entire team is delighted to learn that your stay was beyond your expectations and we all hope to have the pleasure to welcome you again soon.
Best regards,

Reviewed 5 June 2017

Stayed here with my wife for 2 days during our honeymoon and had a wonderful time. We checked in late at night and staff had prepared food for us (which was excellent) knowing we were arriving late. The entire staff from the receptionists, to bartenders and managers were incredibly friendly and helpful. Rooms, lobby, bar and decor are well-appointed with strong attention to detail. And Breakfast included is always a plus!
The hotel is located in a great neighborhood.
All in all, would recommend to anyone looking for 5 star quality at a great price.
We look forward to returning.

Room Tip: Each room is great, but they have one with a little balcony overlooking their courtyard which is beautiful.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Julien D, Directeur général at Amastan Paris, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2017

Dear Sir,
Reading your comment is deightful and we thank you for having stayed with us at the Amastan hotel. I am glad that everything was upon your expectation.
We all look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you again very soon.

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

Amastan is a good hotel in a great location.Its a small hotel of 24 rooms and almost all the rooms are of the same size.It is best to book a room with a balcony.The rooms are done in white colour and so do are the bathrooms.The hotel is very near to most attractions in Paris . You can reach almost all main attractions in the minimum Uber fare. This works out great even if you are just a couple because for Euro 6 which is the base Uber fare you can save time and the complications of navigating a metro.

The Hotel does not have a buffet breakfast . Instead you have to order and then the breakfast is brought to your table.

There is bar in the hotel and the barman does work up some pretty good cocktails. I remember the Moscow Mule which was pretty great.

The staff are very friendly and the overall experience of staying in the hotel was very satisfying.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

I am so glad to read your such kind words about your Parisian experience at the Amastan hotel.

I am so glad to read your such kind words about your Parisian experience.

We are very happy to know that you enjoyed your breakfast and our bar.

We hope that we will have the pleasure to welcome you again in a near future.

Reviewed 2 June 2017

Stayed here for one evening on a business trip to Paris in May 2017
This is a lovely modern little hotel. The food was not quite what I would usually have (yes I probably was expecting a bit much wanting and English breakfast in France!) however the Continental breakfast was great. This is a fabulous little place for a drink, very modern inside, decent bar. The rooms are very small but comfortable. Only thing that put me off was the clear bathroom door giving a view to anyone you are staying with when you use the bathroom! I was thankfully travelling alone.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business

Dear Guest,
Thank you for providing so much valuable and detailed feedback following your recent stay with us.
We are grateful for your generous praise, and we are equally attentive to the points for improvement, for which we have duly noted.
We do hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you again very soon.