US$187
US$158
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$187/night.

US$187
US$181
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$254/night.

Monceau Wagram Hotel(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$383
US$136
  • Bar/Lounge
US$1,324
US$188
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$250/night.

Hotel Berne Opera(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$101
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$140/night.

US$252
US$219
  • Room Service
Hotel Royal Saint Germain(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$1,030
US$102
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$138/night.

Hotel Armoni(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$115
Official Site
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$155/night.

Hotel Mansart(Paris)
US$720
US$184
Agoda.com
Arty Paris(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$73
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$97/night.

All reviewszero privacybalcony roommerci beaucoupbreakfast includedgreat locationcentral locationbooked this hotelsmall hotelquiet streetboutique hotelchampscomfortelyseereceptionisteurocafes
Reviewed 30 June 2017

I stayed at Amastan for a week with my daughter in June. We were in town for Roland Garros. The entire staff was excellent. Before we arrived, I booked car service and restaurants with the hotel staff. They were extremely efficient and gave excellent recommendations. The hotel is beautifully done with attention to every detail. I definitely recommend a room with a balcony. The location is excellent--very close to Champs Elysees. My daughter and I truly enjoyed our stay and highly recommend Amastan!

Room Tip: High floor with balcony
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Julien D, Directeur général at Amastan Paris, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2017

Dear Sir,
Thank you very much for having stayed with us at the Amastan hotel and for having taken the time to share your experience on Trip Advisor.
The entire team is delighted to learn that your stay was beyond your expectations and we all hope to have the pleasure to welcome you again soon.
Best regards,

Reviewed 5 June 2017

Stayed here with my wife for 2 days during our honeymoon and had a wonderful time. We checked in late at night and staff had prepared food for us (which was excellent) knowing we were arriving late. The entire staff from the receptionists, to bartenders and managers were incredibly friendly and helpful. Rooms, lobby, bar and decor are well-appointed with strong attention to detail. And Breakfast included is always a plus!
The hotel is located in a great neighborhood.
All in all, would recommend to anyone looking for 5 star quality at a great price.
We look forward to returning.

Room Tip: Each room is great, but they have one with a little balcony overlooking their courtyard which is beautiful.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Julien D, Directeur général at Amastan Paris, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2017

Dear Sir,
Reading your comment is deightful and we thank you for having stayed with us at the Amastan hotel. I am glad that everything was upon your expectation.
We all look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you again very soon.

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

Amastan is a good hotel in a great location.Its a small hotel of 24 rooms and almost all the rooms are of the same size.It is best to book a room with a balcony.The rooms are done in white colour and so do are the bathrooms.The hotel is very near to most attractions in Paris . You can reach almost all main attractions in the minimum Uber fare. This works out great even if you are just a couple because for Euro 6 which is the base Uber fare you can save time and the complications of navigating a metro.

The Hotel does not have a buffet breakfast . Instead you have to order and then the breakfast is brought to your table.

There is bar in the hotel and the barman does work up some pretty good cocktails. I remember the Moscow Mule which was pretty great.

The staff are very friendly and the overall experience of staying in the hotel was very satisfying.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

I am so glad to read your such kind words about your Parisian experience at the Amastan hotel.

I am so glad to read your such kind words about your Parisian experience.

We are very happy to know that you enjoyed your breakfast and our bar.

We hope that we will have the pleasure to welcome you again in a near future.

Reviewed 2 June 2017

Stayed here for one evening on a business trip to Paris in May 2017
This is a lovely modern little hotel. The food was not quite what I would usually have (yes I probably was expecting a bit much wanting and English breakfast in France!) however the Continental breakfast was great. This is a fabulous little place for a drink, very modern inside, decent bar. The rooms are very small but comfortable. Only thing that put me off was the clear bathroom door giving a view to anyone you are staying with when you use the bathroom! I was thankfully travelling alone.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business

Dear Guest,
Thank you for providing so much valuable and detailed feedback following your recent stay with us.
We are grateful for your generous praise, and we are equally attentive to the points for improvement, for which we have duly noted.
We do hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you again very soon.

Reviewed 9 May 2017 via mobile

Was charged €50 extra after chk out on a baseless allegation by hotel that I took its Bluetooth speaker from room which I never saw in the room & also on its site it doesn't mention that it provides Bluetooth speakers in room wen I wrote mail asking y I was charged extra without informing me also.
Also they say rooms are with a/c but during our stay 6-10th April a/c not working in rooms. Extremely stuffy in the rooms had to sleep with windows open all night traffic sound impossible to sleep well.
Advice guests to be very careful of being labeled as thieves as I have been called one by the hotel.
Best to avoid this hotel

Stayed: April 2017
3  Thank Sharad J
Abigail L, Directeur général at Amastan Paris, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2017

Dear Sharad,

It is very common that our guests wish to purchase as souvenirs the items we have available for sale in the rooms such as the bluetooth speaker, the Sacha Juan products etc... that is why we naturally thought it was your case as well.

The team is entirely dedicated to our guests, their satisfaction and well-being, thus following our discussion right after your check out we immediately transfered back the amount that was charged. Please accept our most sincere apologizes again for this confusion. As specified in my last email, I would be very happy to offer you a compensation for the inconveniences it has caused during your next trip to Paris.

We have the chance of welcoming our guests in a newly-opened and entirely-renovated hotel, and like the majority of the buildings in Paris we have a two way system for the heating and air-conditioning. This system allows either heating or air conditioning and it automatically changes with the outside temperature. Unfortunately April was not very warm this year so the air-conditioning was still not on by then.

I truly hope you will give us the opportunity to make it up to you and show the standards we stand and do not hesitate to contact me directly at: management@amastanparis.com

Best regards,