US$178
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$242/night.

US$183
US$159
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$203/night.

Monceau Wagram Hotel(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$126
  • Bar/Lounge
US$358
US$320
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$358/night.

Hotel Armoni(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$122
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$164/night.

Hotel Berne Opera(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$101
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$146/night.

US$204
US$223
US$188
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$276/night.

Hotel Royal Saint Germain(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$113
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$134/night.

Hotel Mansart(Paris)
US$186
US$182
Agoda.com
  • Room Service
All reviewszero privacybalcony roommerci beaucoupbreakfast includedgreat locationcentral locationbooked this hotelsmall hotelquiet streetboutique hotelchampscomfortelyseereceptionisteurocafes
Reviewed 5 June 2017

Stayed here with my wife for 2 days during our honeymoon and had a wonderful time. We checked in late at night and staff had prepared food for us (which was excellent) knowing we were arriving late. The entire staff from the receptionists, to bartenders and managers were incredibly friendly and helpful. Rooms, lobby, bar and decor are well-appointed with strong attention to detail. And Breakfast included is always a plus!
The hotel is located in a great neighborhood.
All in all, would recommend to anyone looking for 5 star quality at a great price.
We look forward to returning.

Room Tip: Each room is great, but they have one with a little balcony overlooking their courtyard which is beautiful.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Julien D, Directeur général at Amastan Paris, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2017

Dear Sir,
Reading your comment is deightful and we thank you for having stayed with us at the Amastan hotel. I am glad that everything was upon your expectation.
We all look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you again very soon.

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

Amastan is a good hotel in a great location.Its a small hotel of 24 rooms and almost all the rooms are of the same size.It is best to book a room with a balcony.The rooms are done in white colour and so do are the bathrooms.The hotel is very near to most attractions in Paris . You can reach almost all main attractions in the minimum Uber fare. This works out great even if you are just a couple because for Euro 6 which is the base Uber fare you can save time and the complications of navigating a metro.

The Hotel does not have a buffet breakfast . Instead you have to order and then the breakfast is brought to your table.

There is bar in the hotel and the barman does work up some pretty good cocktails. I remember the Moscow Mule which was pretty great.

The staff are very friendly and the overall experience of staying in the hotel was very satisfying.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

I am so glad to read your such kind words about your Parisian experience at the Amastan hotel.

I am so glad to read your such kind words about your Parisian experience.

We are very happy to know that you enjoyed your breakfast and our bar.

We hope that we will have the pleasure to welcome you again in a near future.

Reviewed 2 June 2017

Stayed here for one evening on a business trip to Paris in May 2017
This is a lovely modern little hotel. The food was not quite what I would usually have (yes I probably was expecting a bit much wanting and English breakfast in France!) however the Continental breakfast was great. This is a fabulous little place for a drink, very modern inside, decent bar. The rooms are very small but comfortable. Only thing that put me off was the clear bathroom door giving a view to anyone you are staying with when you use the bathroom! I was thankfully travelling alone.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business

Dear Guest,
Thank you for providing so much valuable and detailed feedback following your recent stay with us.
We are grateful for your generous praise, and we are equally attentive to the points for improvement, for which we have duly noted.
We do hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you again very soon.

Reviewed 9 May 2017 via mobile

Was charged €50 extra after chk out on a baseless allegation by hotel that I took its Bluetooth speaker from room which I never saw in the room & also on its site it doesn't mention that it provides Bluetooth speakers in room wen I wrote mail asking y I was charged extra without informing me also.
Also they say rooms are with a/c but during our stay 6-10th April a/c not working in rooms. Extremely stuffy in the rooms had to sleep with windows open all night traffic sound impossible to sleep well.
Advice guests to be very careful of being labeled as thieves as I have been called one by the hotel.
Best to avoid this hotel

Stayed: April 2017
3  Thank Sharad J
Abigail L, Directeur général at Amastan Paris, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2017

Dear Sharad,

It is very common that our guests wish to purchase as souvenirs the items we have available for sale in the rooms such as the bluetooth speaker, the Sacha Juan products etc... that is why we naturally thought it was your case as well.

The team is entirely dedicated to our guests, their satisfaction and well-being, thus following our discussion right after your check out we immediately transfered back the amount that was charged. Please accept our most sincere apologizes again for this confusion. As specified in my last email, I would be very happy to offer you a compensation for the inconveniences it has caused during your next trip to Paris.

We have the chance of welcoming our guests in a newly-opened and entirely-renovated hotel, and like the majority of the buildings in Paris we have a two way system for the heating and air-conditioning. This system allows either heating or air conditioning and it automatically changes with the outside temperature. Unfortunately April was not very warm this year so the air-conditioning was still not on by then.

I truly hope you will give us the opportunity to make it up to you and show the standards we stand and do not hesitate to contact me directly at: management@amastanparis.com

Best regards,

Abigail Lecourt

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

I stayed one night in Amastan and it was wonderful I was very surprised by the quality of every material and finition used to design this hotel. If you like Scandinavian design this is your place. The bed is one of the best in its kind. The hotel is located just behind the most popular luxurious avenue in Paris (Champs Élysée). Breakfast is very healthy with some fresh fruits and French croissants everything you need to start a good day.

The staff is very lovely and helpful.

I have some remarks for a better improvements:
- the température of the room can't be set from inside the room (a call to the reception is required)
- I would really appreciate to have a clock inside the room either digital or classic (maybe some Menu Marble clock can fits the Scandinavian design of the hotel)
- Maybe another alternative for milk such as soya or almond.

I will definitely choose and recommend this hotel for my future stays in Paris.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank SimoaTim

Dear Guest,
Thank you for this wonderful words of praise.
It was a real pleasure to welcome you to the Amastan hotel, and I was most pleased to learn that your stay more than met your expectation.
We have taken good notes regarding your remarks for the room and the breakfast.
Looking forward to welcome you back very soon.
Best regards,