“Beautiful Boutique Hotel in Perfect Paris Location!”
Review of Amastan Paris

Amastan Paris
Ranked #829 of 1,805 Hotels in Paris
Reviewed 30 June 2017

I stayed at Amastan for a week with my daughter in June. We were in town for Roland Garros. The entire staff was excellent. Before we arrived, I booked car service and restaurants with the hotel staff. They were extremely efficient and gave excellent recommendations. The hotel is beautifully done with attention to every detail. I definitely recommend a room with a balcony. The location is excellent--very close to Champs Elysees. My daughter and I truly enjoyed our stay and highly recommend Amastan!

Room Tip: High floor with balcony
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Julien D, Directeur général at Amastan Paris, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Sir,
Thank you very much for having stayed with us at the Amastan hotel and for having taken the time to share your experience on Trip Advisor.
The entire team is delighted to learn that your stay was beyond your expectations and we all hope to have the pleasure to welcome you again soon.
Best regards,

Reviewed 5 June 2017

Stayed here with my wife for 2 days during our honeymoon and had a wonderful time. We checked in late at night and staff had prepared food for us (which was excellent) knowing we were arriving late. The entire staff from the receptionists, to bartenders and managers were incredibly friendly and helpful. Rooms, lobby, bar and decor are well-appointed with strong attention to detail. And Breakfast included is always a plus!
The hotel is located in a great neighborhood.
All in all, would recommend to anyone looking for 5 star quality at a great price.
We look forward to returning.

Room Tip: Each room is great, but they have one with a little balcony overlooking their courtyard which is bea...
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Sir,
Reading your comment is deightful and we thank you for having stayed with us at the Amastan hotel. I am glad that everything was upon your expectation.
We all look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you again very soon.

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

Amastan is a good hotel in a great location.Its a small hotel of 24 rooms and almost all the rooms are of the same size.It is best to book a room with a balcony.The rooms are done in white colour and so do are the bathrooms.The hotel is very near to most attractions in Paris . You can reach almost all main attractions in the minimum Uber fare. This works out great even if you are just a couple because for Euro 6 which is the base Uber fare you can save time and the complications of navigating a metro.

The Hotel does not have a buffet breakfast . Instead you have to order and then the breakfast is brought to your table.

There is bar in the hotel and the barman does work up some pretty good cocktails. I remember the Moscow Mule which was pretty great.

The staff are very friendly and the overall experience of staying in the hotel was very satisfying.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

I am so glad to read your such kind words about your Parisian experience at the Amastan hotel.

I am so glad to read your such kind words about your Parisian experience.

We are very happy to know that you enjoyed your breakfast and our bar.

We hope that we will have the pleasure to welcome you again in a near future.

Reviewed 2 June 2017

Stayed here for one evening on a business trip to Paris in May 2017
This is a lovely modern little hotel. The food was not quite what I would usually have (yes I probably was expecting a bit much wanting and English breakfast in France!) however the Continental breakfast was great. This is a fabulous little place for a drink, very modern inside, decent bar. The rooms are very small but comfortable. Only thing that put me off was the clear bathroom door giving a view to anyone you are staying with when you use the bathroom! I was thankfully travelling alone.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business

Dear Guest,
Thank you for providing so much valuable and detailed feedback following your recent stay with us.
We are grateful for your generous praise, and we are equally attentive to the points for improvement, for which we have duly noted.
We do hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you again very soon.

Reviewed 28 May 2017

I was walking around Paris when I stumbled on an unsusual small art shop with a beautiful display of flowers hanging from the ceiling and broken porcelain on the floor...I noticed that it was part of a boutique hotel. I went in and was transported into a zen and very eclectic space with a bar and a patio. The choice of cocktails is very recherché as the French would say, a mixture of exotic fruits and alcohol that you could mix with
" tapas" if you have the munchies. I met the owner who is a young and friendly French dandy who took the time to chat when he found out that I originally came from New York. I also found out that they offer brunch on Saturdays and Sundays. I came back next day (that happened to be a Sunday) with friends. We savoured French toast with a carrot sauce and red fruits, a savory egg Benedict, a cake with a coulis that still makes my mouth water just thinking about it..... the dJ was playing music and the people brunching represented an In crowd or as the French would say très branché! The Amastan, apart from being a refined boutique hotel, offers the chance to enjoy an after work drink at the Anouk bar with a great music and cocktails. The brunch with restyled classics is also a must do. I will definitely go back and take my friends when they visit.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends