All reviews chemin vert marais area rooms are small walking distance quiet street bus lines small supermarket metro stop pleasant hotel would definitely stay here again location is great close to the hotel restaurants and shops long weekend top floor breakfast room around the corner
Reviewed 17 October 2016

The room- perfect! The continental breakfast- delicious! The location- fantastic! The staff- absolutely amazing!! Everyone was so friendly and nice to us even though we could only say about 2 words in French. Lots of great places to eat nearby. If I ever get the chance to return to Paris, I wouldn't want to stay in any other hotel. Seriously, it was awesome.

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank A P
Reviewed 16 October 2016

As a tour guide, hotels are my life. The HOTEL BASTILLE DE LAUNAY is one of the best in which I stay every year. The location, just off the Place de Bastille, is excellent, near the Metro but still very quiet. The rooms are modern and efficient, the breakfasts very good and the desk service the best of any hotel in all of Paris.

Room tip: Rooms on the courtyard are airy and bright.
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank MikeRossTravel
Reviewed 9 October 2016 via mobile

I found this hotel very good. It served all the needs for myself and wife. It had a business section. Where i could use a computer. Itvalso had free wifi. It was a 5 min walk from station. There was a very nice market place close by and a supermarket. Great service. Food was lovely and fresh and the price was right.

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank FuadD60
Reviewed 30 September 2016 via mobile

My single room was small, but cleverly decorated in a contemporary style so it did not feel cramped. It had windows that opened out onto a tiny, quiet courtyard at the back of the hotel. Air conditioning was available but the September weather meant that I did not need to use it (and I prefer being able to sleep with the windows open). Everything was new, clean and attractive. WiFi worked perfectly, everywhere within the hotel. The breakfast buffet (extra charge) was well-stocked (but there is a cafe just down the street, if you prefer going out for breakfast). I liked the location, on the edge of the Marais. There were loads of interesting shops and restaurants within walking distance, two metro stops were nearby, and as a woman alone, I felt quite safe in the neighborhood both during the day and at night. The price, by Paris standards, was reasonable for this quality of accommodation. I will definitely return to the Bastille de Launay the next time I stay in Paris.

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank CMS_Osel
Reviewed 23 September 2016 via mobile

Stayed at the above mention Hotel for 4 nights and couldn't be happier. The location was near all the main sites and the metro was super close and super easy to take. All the staff on hand were excellent and really made visiting another county that much easier. The room was a decent size and had a bathroom located inside the room. All in all, I would highly recommend a stay here! You really can't go wrong. Excellent stay and excellent service! Thank you so much!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple