All reviews luxembourg gardens latin quarter place du pantheon great location sorbonne university luxembourg station rue mouffetard lovely hotel within walking distance quiet location quiet at night enjoyable stay top floor breakfast was delicious around the corner would highly recommend this hotel the hotel staff
Reviewed 4 December 2016 via mobile

Best location in town to walk anywhere or catch uber/metro, located on-site at the Pantheon with perfect cafes, gift stores and restaurants right around the corner, beautiful rooms with spectacular views. Kimberly, at the front desk, was the best - always helpful, interested in your stay and Paris interests, always clearly understood you, and made the best restaurant suggestions and reservations for you. ''La Vie En Rose' (I forgot her name but she will know) was also just as gracious and helpful. Izabel in the sweet little breakfast nook was extremely friendly and a joy to visit every morning. Breakfast is included and cooked to order. Unfortunatley, there are lots of front desk shift changes and the others at the desk were mostly unhelpful, didn't understand you, or literally couldn't help you. I would have liked better concierge service at start , rather than having to figure out things myself for first few days. I was also overcharged my first night (that I only needed for 6 hours due to an early morning arrival from the US - the rest of the week I stayed there was already bought in an Expedia deal) and no one seemed to want to correct or do the right thing about the issue. The WiFi never worked, the elevators were on the blink and is not good when you have a bad knee. The manager did turn it back on to get me to my room but I had to take the stairs several other times. We were on the 5th floor. Other than those issues it was such a great trip!

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Christophe S, Directeur Adjoint at Hotel les Dames du Pantheon, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2016

Dear Donnice M,

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment on Trip Advisor.

I am a bit confused regarding your first "overcharged" night. You asked for an early check-in and when we have availability, we are happy to do it. However, when the hotel is busy, as it was during your stay, we always advise our guests to book the night before to guarantee a room ready at arrival. You were not overcharged, you just paid for the night you booked to give you the possibility to enjoy your room right away. And you did.

Please, accept our sincere apologies for the wifi and the elevator problems that we experienced. It never happens and I regret that you had to get through this unfortunate situation that we resolved in a couple hours.

I will share your nice compliments with the whole staff, especially with Kimberly that will be happy to learn that you were more than satisfied with her help.

Reviewed 1 December 2016 via mobile

We had a great stay at the hotel. The concierge were really friendly, the room was beautiful (like the rest of the hotel) and breakfast was delicious. Great location too, right next to the pantheon which makes almost all attractions within walking distance! Would definitely recommend!

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Christophe S, Directeur Adjoint at Hotel les Dames du Pantheon, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2016

Dear Nessie B,

Thank you for your great review.

I am glad to read that you enjoyed our Buffet Breakfast and the quality of our service.

I will share your nice compliments with the whole team. I am sure they will be happy to learn that they could contribute to the success of your stay.

Reviewed 27 November 2016

I enjoyed my stay; my (deluxe) room was large and nicely decorated. I opened the windows to an amazing view of the Pantheon. The breakfast was fairly traditional for Paris, good variety, fresh pastries, etc. I would stay again.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Christophe S, Directeur Adjoint at Hotel les Dames du Pantheon, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2016

Dear Troy N,

What a pleasure to read that you enjoyed your room with a view!

Thank you for your compliments regarding the unique decoration of our hotel and the quality of our breakfast. Our goal is to offer the best quality to our guests.

I can't wait to welcome you again for another great stay at Hotel Les Dames du Pantheon.

Reviewed 24 November 2016

This little hotel is a gem. The rooms are cute and impeccably clean, the beds are super comfortable, the service is superb. We liked the location, because it's close enough to everything to walk or get on the metro easily, but it's just out of the way enough to be quiet at night. The prices are reasonable. There are many great hotels in Paris, but we would stay here every time!

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Christophe S, Directeur Adjoint at Hotel les Dames du Pantheon, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2016

Dear spuners,

Thank you for your kind review.

I am delighted to read that you had a wonderful stay with us. Our location is terrific and our rooms are very comfortable, I agree with you. Guests who discover this place for the first time always come back and that makes us very proud.

We can't wait to welcome you again very soon!

Reviewed 19 November 2016 via mobile

Nice hotel and room, and great location. But the breakfast could be better. Their omelets are terrible and made in a microwave, not any cheese selection, and the breakfast room is very very noisy from work in the kitchen and when the servant clean the tables.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Christophe S, Directeur Adjoint at Hotel les Dames du Pantheon, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2016

Dear Finn H,

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on Trip Advisor.

I regret to read that you did not enjoy our Buffet Breakfast. We only serve fresh products and offer a selection of pastries, cake, fruit salad, yogurt, bread, jam, ham and cheese, etc. The room can be crowded on weekends but everything is usually smooth.

However, I am glad you appreciated the hotel thanks to the confort of our rooms and our fantastic location.

Regards,